Location China, Gender Female, Age 28

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel, Galway, Ireland
10th Oct 2013

Best hostel ever! Many thanks to the staff who transfered me to a better room for free! Very considerate and patient staff working there! Love it! I brought their leaflet back and will tell my friends to go to this one when they travel to Galway!

Abigails Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
5th Oct 2013

Friendly staff! Very spacy lobby. Cosy and good location. Supermarket next door! Strongly recommend it. But bathroom has only one hook on the door. During a shower it is not enough to hang clothes and stuff.

15th Jan 2013

The staffs there are very very smiley and friendly! I almost missed the bus to the airport and they helped me a lot with packing and checking. I like them a lot! Location is very close to victoria bus station. I ran all the way to the station the day when I left and it took me less than 5 min. Though the doors have passwords and the front door is in poor condition, entering password doesnt work properly.

Safestay York, York, England
13th Jan 2013

Very friendly staffs and convenient location! Easy and good breakfast. Worth it :)