Reviews: aibo

Location: Slovenia, Age: 26

Hotel Alabama

Rimini, Italy

The worst stay ever. I stayed in a shared room with 32 people before and never got missing a sock. Here the housekeeper stole 100 € from my wallet in a private room after the first night and after complaining the guy at the reception showed no willingness of cooperation. There were no trash bins in rooms, WiFi was barely working (exhausted DHCP server) and the rooms had really poor noise isolation. Also, hotels seems to prefer Russian guest over others. I don't want to visit Rimini ever again.

• 29th May 2014

• 19th Nov 2013

JUFA Salzburg City

Salzburg, Austria

When I arrived late in the evening, checked-in and payed for a whole week, I was least excited about the fact, that when I arrived in the room, there was actually no free beds anymore. Luckily the receptor gave me an available private room for that night before they moved me again to another shared dorm, but first expected I will pay extra for their failure. The Wi-Fi is free, but very slow. I really liked the location and included breakfast, but the other meals and drinks are quite expensive.

• 23rd Jun 2013
  • Slovenia

The hostel is in a really peaceful area a bit out of the city centre, but there is a city bus very close which costs around 4€ for 24h. The place has neat rooms, clean bathrooms, is quiet and quite big. There was not many people around and not much was going on, but the staff was EXTREMELY friendly. Since I'm coming back here every time I'm in Salzburg, I'd definitely recommend it to everybody looking for a nice or/and long-term stay.

• 22nd Dec 2012