• 18th Aug 2013

Aline Hostel

Chefchaouen, Morocco

Staff don't speak English so it was hard to communicate but they are still friendly. The hostel is quiet close to the medina. Best to get a taxi (1.5€) when you arrive in Chefchouan as it is a fair walk from bus station and all up hill.

• 16th Aug 2013

Old Town Lagos Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

This is a really fun hostel to stay in. The atmosphere is really good and the staff are friendly and helpful. There are lots of new movies you can watch in the common room and they have a WII console. It is close to the town and the beach and there is always plenty to do. I would definitely stay here again! Thanks for a great stay in Lagos Old Town Hostel!

Far Out Camping

Ios, Greece

It was great value for money however the tents are extremely hot and hard to sleep in. The pool areas are amazing and you are right on the beach. Overall I enjoyed my stay very much but would definitely have preferred the other rooms over the tent. Oh well! Next time!

• 23rd Jun 2013

The Pink Palace

Corfu, Greece

If you want to party (HARD) stay here. It was a lot of fun. The dinner meal is amazing (free food always is), the staff are fun and friendly, there are loads of fun activities you can do (I recommend the kayaking). I was sad that I missed the 'booze cruise' but it gives me an excuse to go back to Corfu and the Pink Palace. STAY HERE FOR SURE!

• 4th Jun 2013

Old Town Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I loved it here! Mike the owner is amazing! He makes you feel so welcome and is such a character! I stayed 2 nights (even though I had only booked one) because it was such a fun hostel. All the guests were friendly, you get free breakfast all day (including the BEST museli ever), there are 'crazy hat parties', free popcorn and even free wine sometimes! It is in the best location. You MUST stay here!

• 29th May 2013

Backpackers Fairytale

Split, Croatia

I only stayed one night but would have happily stayed longer. I will go back there again if I am ever in Split. The staff were friendly, the place was clean and the other guests were really nice. It is just up the road from all the restaurants, etc on the main strip. Great place!

• 25th May 2013