Location: Italy, Gender: Male, Age: 38

Mi sono trovato molto bene

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

After the first night I woke up and my arms was biten by many insects, I don't know which kind of. That hostel wasn't very clean.

Youth Hostel Innsbruck

Innsbruck, Austria

I've been there for business and I was busy everyday, so I hadn't time for leisure. I just needed a place to sleep, but this hostel wasn't so rich about facilities. If you need just a place to sleep when you are in Innsbruck for business or for winter sport it's enough, but nothing else. You have to pay 3 euros for 24 hours of WiFi connection and showers don't seemed so clean. I think the price was a little high for night staying. Furthermore it was very far from train station.

Nice staying, next time I'll be in Graz I think I'll return overthere.

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

I had a well staying, no problems no troubles.

St Christopher's Camden

The hostel wasn't so bad, but toilets and showers wasn't the ideal. The pub had a wide choiche of beers (especially Guiness, my favourite) and the music was good. I could return overthere but I would like finding a better showers.

Hello We are in the process of improving all toilet and shower facilities. We hope that you will come and stay again. We are keeping the Guinness cold for you. Thank you for you input. St CHristopher's Camden Reception

City Hostel - Central Station

Stockholm, Sweden

I felt better than in a 4 stars hotel, if I'll return in Stockholm I want to return overthere

Gracie! Welcome back anytime! Sara -Staff