Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 69

Enjoyed my stay there.

St Chrisopher's provides a good solid party environment. No kitchen or cooking Facilities or nice common area. I find it good for what it is.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it! There isn't a kitchen for use by guests however food is served at the bar with a discount for all our guests and a microwave and fridge is available in the chill out room. -Anna

Nice place to stay. I would like a kitchen and refrigerator. Can't have everything.

Thanks for your kind words, we've no kitchen but we'll happily store things in our huge fridge for you, please just ask our team :) Happy travels, The Bauhaus.

HI Europa Brugge

Bruges, Belgium

Would be nice to have a kitchen and refrigerator.

Old Town Hostel Kanonia

Warsaw, Poland

A couple of problems. Wifi very weak. If you are in other bldgs non exsistent. Share bath with no toilet seat. Dorm good for the money but single double a rip off.

Old Town Hostel Kanonia

Warsaw, Poland

Very weak wifi in dorm room and none in double or single room. No toilet seat in double with shared bath.

3city Hostel

Gdansk, Poland

Lighting bad in common areas and men's rooms. Plugs not secured to wall. Added advertising sign to front of building blocking view and air flow.

City Public Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Karlstad Hostel

Karlstad, Sweden

Solid hostel. Be aware of office hours when checking in.

City Hostel - Central Station

Stockholm, Sweden

Staff was super nice and helpful. A good place to stay.

Tack så mycket for the feedback! // Hostel manager

Hostel Turku

Turku, Finland

Wifi terrible. Name and password ridiculous. To wit vierailija2068@vouchers jQWe4Keoh6 Plus kick you off every 10 minutes. Try typing the above in constantly. For the money I expect better. Kitchen plates, cup, glasses etc made for gnomes not adults. Major lack of knives and forks.

Academica Summer Hostel

Helsinki, Finland

It is a large hostel, with many buildings and floors. What I really disliked was no wifi in room. Being in an out building a block away, to walk to office to get wifi Ed was unacceptable in today's environment.

Soul Kitchen

St Petersburg, Russia

I have been using Hostels for 40 years and this Hostel is best ever. I you own, work or want to see what the best looks like go to Soul Kitchen.

Art Space Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Need another w/c on first floor. Walls painted black and need more lighting. No kitchen. If more than 2 people showering no hot water.

SeeYou Hostel

Vladivostok, Russia

Mattress lumpy. Handy location. People very nice.

Dear Boyd, thank you for your comment. We will do our best to improve the hostel. Best regards, See You Hostel Team

C&N Backpackers Hostel

Vancouver, Canada

Near train station. Just right for what I needed and wanted. As one review said good splash for the cash.

Just stayed one night and everything was fine. Reception in a pub and not much of a common room. Solid for the money.

Hostel Die Etage

Berlin, Germany

This hostel has the worst internet in Europe. Their computer (note 1) was unacceptable. I have been traveling East/West Europe for 2 months and hands down the worst system. Since Berlin has such a great transportation system being as far out as it is does not represent much of a problem.

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Good Hostel in great location. Everything was as advertised. Cannot think of any negatives during my 3 night stay.

Sokolska Youth Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I just stayed one night and everything was fine. Good solid hostel.

Hostel Hutteldorf

Vienna, Austria

i am an older traveler. When I get there I am given a 6th floor room with no lift! I really do not need to carry my pack up 12 flights of stairs. Also to use the kitchen up and down 12 flights. This wasn't on their web site. After threatening to flame them they got the lift working! They act like it is a back packer hostel but charge you for a motel/hotel. Not good value for the money. It is a 1.80 euro ride to town. That is on their web site. It is a clean place.

Keleti Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Location right next to train station. Staff were wonderful. It was just what I wanted. Did need to take metro to town but not a problem for me.

New York Lights Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

I was very pleased with my stay. Only 2 comments. 1. take the number 7 tram from train station. I think walk was much longer than directions indicate. Take the tram! 2. Being off season no one was at reception but they did have a note on the door. I did not have a cell phone or was wi fied. Walked up the street and got connected. Their response time was great from there.

Hvar, Croatia

Everything was top notch. Ive the host was terrific. Highly recommend this Hostel.

Hostel Ana

Split, Croatia

Great location and reasonable price. No security locker. Bathrooms need work. Did not have a lot of confidence in staff but they were very nice. No kitchen. I wanted a bed and I got a bed but not much more.

Villa Banana

Dubrovnik, Croatia

This is not a hostel but a very nice guest house. Did not see any dorm rooms. View was fantastic. It is up the hill. They pick you from the old town square. Enjoyed my stay.

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

First hostel to charge for use of internet. Also not enough band width to use iphone constantly or consistantly.