HI - San Francisco - Downtown

San Francisco, USA

The HI-San Francisco Downtown (Union Square) is an excellent hostel. I stayed in a double bed room and it was very confy and clean. The location is perfect, very central if you want to explore the city of SFO is the best place to stay! Breakfast coul be with more options but it is good enough. I definitely recommend HI-San Francsico Downtown!!

YHA London Central

I like this hostel too much! Beds and rooms are confortable and clean, bathrooms are very clean and there is hot wather if you want take a shower. Common room is good, hostel has internet but you have to pay for it. If you want to call, you need to by a card to make a call. Breakfast is not inclueded, it must be paid at the reception before you order it and it does not cost too much, it's worth it. Only one italian staff was a little unpolite and unfriendly to me. Ramon, São Paulo, Brasil.

YHA London Oxford Street

Excellent hostel! When I come back to London, I will for sure stay at YHA London Oxford Street again. Beds very confy, staff very polite, friendly and always trying to help you, breakfast excellent, common area perfect, bathrooms very clean and big, beds are very confortable, and the hostel is perfect place to stay. I definetly recommend YHA London Oxford Street. Best Regards, Ramon from Sao Paulo, Brasil.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

I always stay in Wombats when I visit Munich. Wombats is perfect, staff are extremely nice, frindly, polite and they always try to do the best for you!! The breakfast is excellent, there are a lot of things to eat and is a buffet breakfast, so you eat as much as you can! At the bar there are so many diferent drinks and you can meet a lot of people. Rooms are very clean and big, beds are very confortable, bathrooms arealso very clean and big! I definitely recommend Wombats Hostel!! Ramon, Brasil.

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

Excellent hostel!! The best hostel in Florence and one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in Europe. Very clean, save, confortable. Very good breakfast, free internet, perfect hostel!! Staff are very friendly and they are always trying to help you and giving you all the informations you need. I definitely recommend Academy Hostel. Thank's a lot Romina!! Obrigado!! Ramon from São Paulo, Brasil :-)

Ostello Corniglia

Cinque Terre, Italy

Excellent hostel. Rooms and toillets are very clean, fresh, confortable, and breakfast is very good. Location is excellent and hostel is very save, there is an individual big locker to leave your bags. All the staff are also very kind and try to help you all the time. For sure I recommend Corniglia Hostel. Best Regards. Obrigado. Ramon, Sao Paulo, Brasil.

Seven Hostel

Sorrento, Italy

Excellent hostel!! It is only 5 min. walking from Central Station and aprox. 15 minutes walking to the city center. Very clean, safe, confortable bed and staff are always trying to help you. Breakfast is ok. Thanks Carlo and all the staff!! I righly recommend Hostel Alessandro Palace and Bar.

2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

It was my second time that I stayed at 2GO4 Quality Hostel. I lked it too much. It is very clean, save, confortable rooms and a nice common room. I'll for sure recommend the hostel.

I like the hostel too much. FOR SURE is the best hostel in Paris. It seems to be a Hotel, very clean , very confortable, very save, and in St Christopher's Hostel you can feel at home. It is my second time that I stayed at St Christopher's Paris and I always will stay at this hostel when I return to visit Paris. Best regards to all the staffs at St Christopher's Paris. Thank you very much for everything. Ramon from Sao Paulo, Brasil :-)

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Excellent hostel. For sure is the best hostel in Munich. I always stay in Wombats City Hostel when I visit Munich.