Bayrams Treehouse, Olympos, Turkey
18th Sep 2013

Bayrams is boss! Booked one night stayed 4. Close to the beach. Awesome food provided. Cool atmosphere. Would definitely recommend this place.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
Hostel Graça 28, Lisbon, Portugal
2nd Aug 2013

This was the best hostel experience I have ever had. Everything was done to perfection! The owners were extremely warm and welcoming and there was. Very cool feel- truly like a home away from home! It felt like staying with a family rather than at a hostel- it made our time in Lisbon! A must-stay place!!

Ideal Youth Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
6.3
15th Jul 2013

The location is great but I wouldn't stay here again. The bathrooms and rooms were not clean and things were stolen from our room. I recommend locking up all valuables if you stay at this hostel!

Boho Hostel, St. Julians, Malta
27th Jun 2013

Boho is the best!! The staff are friendly and patient with no request ever being too much. Penny (the boss) spent a considerable amount of time helping us locate our lost luggage which was very much appreciated. Also it's chilled and clean environment makes it an awesome place to come home to after a long day site seeing. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a combination of relaxation and fun in Malta and I will be returning soon!

Palazzo Sant Ursula, Valletta, Malta
25th Jun 2013

I stayed in the single room for two nights and it was very comfortable. The staff are very friendly and accommodating and I would definetly recommend staying here if you want a relaxing time in Malta.

• Australia,
St Christopher's Village, London, England
4.7
11th Nov 2010

This hostel was in a good location and had some great facilities ( the cinema room looked cool). I say LOOKED because unfortunatly I was unable to utilise the facilities. In short it was really disapointing to come home after a long day to find someone else in my bed and then be told I had to change hostel at 4 am in the morning because they were fully booked. Mind you this is after I had checked in, in the morning and paid for two nights! Absolutely ridicuolous! some of the staff understood my situation an