Montacute Boutique Bunkhouse

Hobart, Australia

Most probably the best hostel in Hobart and one of the best I have stayed in in Australia, was made to feel very welcome in my short stay here and only wish I had stayed for longer !!!!

• 14th Jan 2016

The Attic Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

Fantastic little find, hostel was very safe, staff friendly and helpful and love the fact that the bathroom had hairdryer and straighteners !!! All rooms clean and had plenty of rooms for bags.

• 19th Dec 2015

Hi, Thanks for taking your time to leave us a review. We are super stoked that you love our hostel as much as we do. The girls bathrooms are very well equipped which the girls are very happy about as you can imagine. We hope you come back to stay with us :) The Attic team :)

Sydney Central YHA

Sydney, Australia

• 15th Dec 2015

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Great hostel in a fantastic location, with friendly staff that will help you find your way around this huge city. The hostel also offers great activities which Are amazing value for money.

• 24th Aug 2013

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in staff were super friendly and helpful, loved all the activities Kim's pub crawl and Brandan's walking tour. Brilliant facilities loved the movie room and pool table and all this with a brilliant location in the centre of San Fran

• 12th Aug 2013