El Misti Rooms, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
21st Apr 2014

Excellent location, great atmosfere and Staff really friendly. The first two days i was in the double private roon and after i change to the female 8 beds shared room. The 8 beds shared room is a reaaly good value for money and in my opinion is more safe than the private room, because have lockers for the luggage under the beds. The double private room is comfortable but i was quite worried about my things security. They offer a good breakfast!!! I really had a good time in this hostel..

Hi there! Thanks a lot for staying at El Misti Rooms. Your opinion is very important for us to know what we have to improve to make all our guests feel like home. We try to do all that we can for the safety all around the hostel. As when you stay in a private room you have the key, and we ask to leave it at the front desk with us, and you can be totally sure that nobody but us will get into the room. I hope you have had a great time in Rio and we invite you to come again! Cheers, Federico.

Chill Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
6.6
12th Sep 2013

El Viajero Cartagena Hostel, Cartagena, Colombia
20th Jul 2012

I really enjoy my time in Cartagena and in this hostel! The localization is really grat, the staff really atencious, and the atmosfereric is nice, i met very nice coll people... from a lot af contries. There is two buildings, the main one is better, because is where take place more people and the other there is just double roons, and in this case they use to put the couples there...