Clink261, London, England
29th Apr 2013

hostel location very good,staff very friendly n helpful,and ad a nice smile ,n welcome in,toilets clean,n toilet paper was always there,what ever time off day/night,showers were brill,nice hot with running water,dorm bed linen,nice n crispy fresh[white],ad personal locker,abover bed n night light,but valuables in,only down side,which not blaming hostel,i was in a 18 dorm,n some people did not respect other travellers,lights on 2,3,4pm noisy,ad no sleep,shall pick smaller dorm next time

Thank you for your review and all the nice things you've said about us :) We are really happy that you have enjoyed your stay at Clink261 (despite the noisy room mates). Hope to see you again when you book a smaller dorm!

Clink78, London, England
29th Oct 2012

what a gem off a place in london,was only £10,cant fault the place,staff were brill,and friendly and helpfull,love the way its set out,gr8 theme,my bet was really comfy had a gr8 nights sleep,in a gr8 spot too!

8th Jul 2012

A VERY GOOD LOCATION,THE STAFF WERE ALL BRILLIANT,ANSWERED ALL MY QUERRIES,I WAS GREETED WITH A SMILE,AND WERE VERY HELPFULL,I ENJOYED MY STAY HERE,MY ROOM WAS FINE,AND THERE WAS ENSUITE TOILET N SHOWER DID NOT REALISE THIS THOUGHT WERE OUT SIDE ROOM SOME WHERE,I WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN,WELL DONE EVERYBODY.

SoBo House Brighton, Brighton, England
8.0
30th Jun 2012

I NO THIS PLACE HAS HAD SOME BAD REVIEWS ,BUT I DECIDED TO MAKE MY OWN MIND UP,I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED,THE STAFF WERE EXCELLENT,I WAS NOT SURE WHERE THE PLACE WAS SO I RANG THEM,THEY REASSURRED ME THAT I WAS ON THE RIGHT TRACK,AND WAS NOT FAR AWAY.ON ARRIVAL,THEY WERE BRILLIANT,THEY GREETED ME WITH A SMILE,WERE VERY GOOD WITH CHECK IN AND MY ROOM WAS CLEAN N TIDY,N BEDDING WAS CLEAN,THE SHOWER ROOM HAD HOT RUNNING WATER,CHECK OUT NO PROBLEM,LOCATION WAS FURTHER THAN I THOUGHT BUT OK.

3rd Nov 2011

AS MY COMMENTS BEFORE A BRILLIANT PLACE TO STAY,GR8 STAFF WAS CLEAN N TIDY CANT FAULT IT.

AWESOME! We love having you to stay!!! Sure we'll see you again next time you're in Manchester, and hope Hatters keeps impressing you!!

23rd Oct 2011

MY STAY WAS BRILLIANT CANT FAULT ANYTHING,FROM MY ARRIVAL TO MY LEAVING HOSTEL,STAFF CANT FAULT WERE A1,GR8 COMMON ROOM AN EVERYTHING WAS CLEAN AN TIDY

Hi Many thanks for the nice words We will try and keep it that way or better Hope we see again soon

18th Sep 2011

my 1st time there enjoyed it,good value for money,says wats on the tin,very good friendly staff gr8 common room as well.

Super glad you enjoyed your first stay with us in Manchester!! We have a great location for exploring the city and being in the amazing Northern Quarter means the fabulous nightlife is on our doorstep!! Come and check us out on any trip to Manchester you may be planning!!!

Hatters at Hilton Chambers, Manchester, England
5th Jun 2011

My 1st time there,its a gr8 place,staff r a1,when in manchester again shall stay again.

Thanks for the lovely comment, see you again soon

31st Oct 2010

My 1st time in a hostel,so was not sure how i get on.need not have worried,hostel was brilliant,staff were A1,could not fault anybody,answered all my querries,shall be staying again,serve a good pint as well