YHA London St Pancras

The rooms were basic but clean with very comfy beds. The bathrooms were also clean & was easy to get hot water. Staff were all helpful & friendly. Location is great for visiting Camden area but also within walking distance from both Euston & Kings cross stations. I agree with other comments that you can hear traffic from outside but it's London so you have to expect that. The food in the cafe downstairs was really nice. My only complaint is that there is not free wifi.

• 23rd May 2014

Elton Bank Hotel

Manchester, England

We stayed for 1 night at the hotel in a 3 person room in the attic. We thought it might be a bit crowded with 3 people in 1 room but it was actually very light & airey. I liked that there was plenty of parking spaces & that we were close enough to walk back after a curry on the curry mile. Even woke up to birds singing which suprised me in Manchester.

• 1st Jun 2013

This is the best hostel I've stayed in. The rooms are clean & cosey. The staff are friendly & very helpful. There is a basement with a pool table in which we had free access to aswell as a TV room & a computer with internet. The location is easy to find & only a 10 minute walk from the town centre & sea front. The breakfast was very tasty & reasonably priced. Overall, this hostel is excellent value for money & I would deffinately recommend it & stay here again.

• 25th Nov 2010