Amour de Riad

Marrakech, Morocco

Un oasis de calme dans la folie de Marrakech. J'adore cet hostel qui me permet de récupérer après chaque sortie dans la ville. Le personnel est ultra sympathique et serviable. Bon déjeuner, excellent point central pour rayonner non seulement à Marrakech mais au Maroc dans son ensemble. J'y reviens suite à un tour de 4 jours; et j'y reviendrai après mon escapade vers le nord du pays.

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

Le proprio est vraiment à l'écoute des besoins de ses clients. Le personnel est sympathique. Même si c'est un hostel jeune, je me suis toujours sentie bien reçue et acceptée. Très bien situé mais bruyant si vous avez une chambre sur la rue.

La Casa de Zarela

Huaraz, Peru

Warm and welcoming, lots of flowered patios, outstanding breakfasts, Zarela and her staff are doing everything to facilite your trip. The best place for a stay and a come over from treks.

Such a nicre place, just by the ocean. Near evereything but still quiet. Helpful staff.

Mama Simona Hostel

Cusco, Peru

Very satisfied. the only weak thing is the wifi which is more than very slow. Booked 3 tours with the agency inside the hostel and that was amazing.

Staff are nice but there is only one person who seems to understand english and he is not often there. The kitchen is quite small. The common room doesn't permit really to meet with other travellers. But it is a clean hostel and well located. The trip on lake Titicaca they offer is excellent.

Mercaderes Backpackers

Arequipa, Peru

Pros: convenient location, nice patio, amazing pancakes Cons: the door bell will keep you awake, the tour I booked throught the hostel was way more expensive than if I had booked them in an agency (200S vs 145S)

Mamatierra Hostel

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Thhat was a wonderful stay where I met lovely people. Quiet and still quite close to the burden of the very touristic area. Mercado and restaurant next door, good breakfast, nice patio to have dinner with other travellers. Helpful staff and very accomodating. A small hotel with the advantages that go with it.

La Casona 1920

Iquique, Chile

Mercaderes Backpackers

Arequipa, Peru

Guest House Olbina

Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

the hostess is such a charming lady. The guest house is in the middle of the town, very close to the market and bus station which is very practical.

Thank you for such a nice comment, We wish you all the best Guest House Olbina

Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Family Peace House

Kathmandu, Nepal

Phoenix Hotel Hue

Hue, Vietnam

The tour the hostel booked me in was the best so far in Vietnam.

Dai Long Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

I arrived very early morning and they opened the door to let me in. I left my luggage theree while I went to see the old town waking up and got my room at 9am. Good restaurant for breakfast just across the street (and The Sinh Tourist office is also just across the street, very convenient). Recommend this hostel.

Velkommen Backpackers

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Many thanks to Mati for her free hugs; mama is missing you, your smile and joy. Excellent stay but please remove the plastic on the mattress. Staff very helpful. Good meals, clean room. Highly recommended.

Long Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

home away from home, they base their publicity on that leitmotiv and it is totally true. After reserving, the Long family sent me an email with sentences in vietnamese, translated for me; I showed the pertinent sentence to the taxi driver (they had written another one for the bus driver);he phoned them and they came on the street to meet me and take me to their hostel which would have been a bit difficult to find for somebody not use to alleys. Breakfasts are really great. Info gviven helpful.

Torre de Babel

Chiloe, Chile

C est un hostel chaleureux, pres de tout et confortable. Les dejeuners sont super et Luis est d une aide appreciable pour organsiser le sejour et repondre a nos besoins. "Fun" implique tapage et pour moi ce n est pas un critere interessant car je recherche la tranquilite.