Old City Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

A hostel that served its purpose, facilities were clean, nice roof deck and centrally located. Left before breakfast so didnt get a chance to have that though it sounded very nice. Staff was helpful and informative

In Old Shoes

Belgrade, Serbia

Wonderful stay, staff was beyond helpful and bent over backwards to make my stay great. I would say that the staff really makes this hostel stand out, though the facilities were clean and top notch as well. I was personally walked to the athletic center to rent a bike, given directions to all the best spots, taken out on the town at night and the owner even shared his Vegemite with me which gave it a special touch. I would highly recommend this location to anyone staying in Belgrade.

Stopped over for one night, good facilities just outside the old town castle walls, centrally located to bus station so it's an easy trip down to the docks and main bus station for those arriving from or leaving on tours.

Old Town Hostel Kotor

Kotor, Montenegro

The only place to stay in Kotor! The hostel provided not only a great and central place to stay, but access to all the tours and activities that one should experience while in Montenegro. Ended up staying a full week so I could go on rafting, paragliding and day excursions. The staff is super friendly and always sets up some sort of nighttime social activity which never disappoints. Thanks for a great stay.