This is a great hostel to use it to sleep. Is very clean and the rooms are really confortable. If you are looking to meet people this is not your hostel.

• 16th Apr 2013
  • Argentina

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we do not advertise we have a common room, but downstairs in the bar there are plenty of people to meet, if you can do that, all our patrons have not had trouble mixing with your patrons of our pub, thank you for your comments and we hope to see you again.

An incredible hostel. Nice facilities and good staff. The location is not so good, but you can take the subway to any place.

• 8th Apr 2013
  • Argentina

This is an incredible hostel. But only because of the great people that you can met there. There is party every time and the staff is really helpfull. If you are looking for a hostel only for it's partys don't think it more and book. If you are searching for a place only to sleep this is not your place.

El Viajero Cartagena Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

It was the best hostel I've ever been. Really, I don't have any complaint. Excellent people, excellent location. I really recomend this hostel.

• 29th Jan 2011