Believe-it-or-Not

Vienna, Austria

If you are a solo traveller and looking for somewhere in Vienna this should be your first choice. Its not a typical hostel but more so an appartment - its so easy to meet people and make friends there. Lilly is amazing - its the little things she does to make the place and your stay special. She even makes your bed for you. She even gives you a massive hug when you are leaving! In all my travels, this is probably my favourite place I have stayed, it really is something special.

The hostel is in a great location about 10 minutes walk from the train station and 10 minutes walk from all the main attractions. Staff are really helpful and there are plenty of common areas to meet people. No complaints about this hostel

hi there. thx for the great feedback. all the best, yoho family

Tresor Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

This is a hostel which is nice and clean, has great facilities, is in a great location and has helpful staff. The big let down for me is there was no atmosphere, I never saw anybody in the common room or in any of the communal areas so it was difficult to meet people, which as a solo traveller is something I look for. So if its good rooms you want then this is it, but for those alone, maybe not so

Hostel Franz Ferdinand

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This is a Great Hostel in a great location in the heart of Sarajevo. My room and the rest of the Hostel were spotless and Clean and the facilities were everything you would need from a hostel of this size. The staff here were amazing and very friendly. They would do anything to help out their guests. I was also lucky enough to be staying on the hostels 1st Anniversary when the hostel threw a party and there hospitality was amazing. They kept my glass full of red wine all night!! One of the best!

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

A great Hostel - The bathrooms and Kitchens were clean and there was plenty of space to relax and socialise. A big Kitchen, a big common room, a cafe, an outdoor area. My only gripe would be that you have to hire bed linen and it would be easier if it were included within the price, but I knew this before I went and had accounted for it. Fantastic location, about 5 minutes walk (if that) from the main train, bus and subways. I also found the staff very helpful and friendly.

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

I loved this Hostel. Firstly, the staff were all friendly and helpful. There was a small problem on my arrival with my room door key, and they could not have done any more to sort out the problem, - bear in mind this was at 22.00hrs. Really great service from them. The Location was fantastic too, close to some lively bars, and a 10 minute walk to the centre. The rooms, bathrooms, and bedding were all clean too. I will be going back to Belfast and this will be where I shall stay again!

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great Hostel - Staff were all helpful and friendly. Great location to access the various sites of Amsterdam. Nice and reasonably priced Bar. Would stay here again, no problem!

Dream House Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

My time in Kiev was just after there had been problems there and the staff here could not have been any more helpful. Even before I travelled to Kiev they kept in regular contact with me and were helpful and fantastic. The hostel itself is clean, secure and well run, and is great value for money. I had a day trip to Chernobyl organised through them before I went. I intend to go back to Kiev at some point and I will definitely stay here again. Great Hostel!

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

This is a fantastic Hostel. The room was super clean and the bed comfortable - free padlocks and lockers! The staff were fantastic . Really helpful, welcoming and friendly. They gave tips on what to see, where to go and what to do. The location is fantastic for the old town, and easy to reach with public transport from both the airport and main rail station.

Keystone House Kings Cross

Stayed in the hostel briefly on an overnight stop - matched my needs!

Hlemmur Square

Reykjavik, Iceland

Great Hostel. Nice and Clean, Great location for the town. Great Staff, all who were really helpful. Highly Recommended.

Good, clean, friendly hostel - I would have no problem staying here again. 5 minutes walk from 2 metro stations so all tourist attractions are easily accessible.

Thanks so much for your kind comments and ratings of our wonderful hostels here in Paris. Hopefully you'll be heading back for a visit sometime soon...You could even try out our new menu and brand new free breakfast. St Christopher's Inn Paris Canal

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

Excellent Hostel in an great location and great value for money. Thoroughly enjoyed my time.

Great Hostel - Though not in Central London, Easily accessible Tube Station nearby. Nice and Clean and great facilities. Easily one of the best hostels I have stayed in and one I am always going to use when I am in London. Everything here that you could possibly need.

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

The hostel was nice and clean and although my sheets were clean on arrival, I noticed that a couple of my roomies were left the sheets from the previous nights occupants. There was a common area, but not much went off there and nobody seemed to socialise - that said I had great room-mates. The breakfast was adequate but a bit too sweet for my liking, but enough to set me up for the day all the same. The hostel was in an excellent location for the metro lines and attractions.

Backpackers' Lounge

Belgrade, Serbia

The staff were friendly and excellent, and their were two nice common areas to meet. Location was excellent for the centre of town.