Luxembourg City Hostel, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
25th Sep 2015

Great Hostel, nice and clean, great location.

Hostel One Paralelo, Barcelona, Spain
20th Feb 2015

This is unquestionably one of the best hostels I have stayed in. As A solo traveller the Hostel is set up so you can meet fellow people. A free sit down meal every night (make sure you donate funds....) A different activity every night where its arranged for you and fellow hostel guests to go out. The staff are fantastic and helpful and friendly. If you are in Barcelona you should make this your first choice of a place to stay. I know if I return to Barcelona it will be mine

Believe-it-or-Not, Vienna, Austria
5th Nov 2014

If you are a solo traveller and looking for somewhere in Vienna this should be your first choice. Its not a typical hostel but more so an appartment - its so easy to meet people and make friends there. Lilly is amazing - its the little things she does to make the place and your stay special. She even makes your bed for you. She even gives you a massive hug when you are leaving! In all my travels, this is probably my favourite place I have stayed, it really is something special.

3rd Nov 2014

The hostel is in a great location about 10 minutes walk from the train station and 10 minutes walk from all the main attractions. Staff are really helpful and there are plenty of common areas to meet people. No complaints about this hostel

hi there. thx for the great feedback. all the best, yoho family

Tresor Hostel, Ljubljana, Slovenia
1st Nov 2014

This is a hostel which is nice and clean, has great facilities, is in a great location and has helpful staff. The big let down for me is there was no atmosphere, I never saw anybody in the common room or in any of the communal areas so it was difficult to meet people, which as a solo traveller is something I look for. So if its good rooms you want then this is it, but for those alone, maybe not so

Hostel Franz Ferdinand, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
26th Sep 2014

This is a Great Hostel in a great location in the heart of Sarajevo. My room and the rest of the Hostel were spotless and Clean and the facilities were everything you would need from a hostel of this size. The staff here were amazing and very friendly. They would do anything to help out their guests. I was also lucky enough to be staying on the hostels 1st Anniversary when the hostel threw a party and there hospitality was amazing. They kept my glass full of red wine all night!! One of the best!

City Backpackers Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
22nd Aug 2014

A great Hostel - The bathrooms and Kitchens were clean and there was plenty of space to relax and socialise. A big Kitchen, a big common room, a cafe, an outdoor area. My only gripe would be that you have to hire bed linen and it would be easier if it were included within the price, but I knew this before I went and had accounted for it. Fantastic location, about 5 minutes walk (if that) from the main train, bus and subways. I also found the staff very helpful and friendly.

Vagabonds, Belfast, Northern Ireland
2nd May 2014

I loved this Hostel. Firstly, the staff were all friendly and helpful. There was a small problem on my arrival with my room door key, and they could not have done any more to sort out the problem, - bear in mind this was at 22.00hrs. Really great service from them. The Location was fantastic too, close to some lively bars, and a 10 minute walk to the centre. The rooms, bathrooms, and bedding were all clean too. I will be going back to Belfast and this will be where I shall stay again!

Flying Pig Downtown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
24th Apr 2014

Great Hostel - Staff were all helpful and friendly. Great location to access the various sites of Amsterdam. Nice and reasonably priced Bar. Would stay here again, no problem!

DREAM House hostel, Kiev, Ukraine
28th Feb 2014

My time in Kiev was just after there had been problems there and the staff here could not have been any more helpful. Even before I travelled to Kiev they kept in regular contact with me and were helpful and fantastic. The hostel itself is clean, secure and well run, and is great value for money. I had a day trip to Chernobyl organised through them before I went. I intend to go back to Kiev at some point and I will definitely stay here again. Great Hostel!

Hostel Blues, Bratislava, Slovakia
1st Nov 2013

This is a fantastic Hostel. The room was super clean and the bed comfortable - free padlocks and lockers! The staff were fantastic . Really helpful, welcoming and friendly. They gave tips on what to see, where to go and what to do. The location is fantastic for the old town, and easy to reach with public transport from both the airport and main rail station.

Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
31st Oct 2013

Stayed in the hostel briefly on an overnight stop - matched my needs!

Hlemmur Square, Reykjavik, Iceland
26th Sep 2013

Great Hostel. Nice and Clean, Great location for the town. Great Staff, all who were really helpful. Highly Recommended.

2nd May 2013

Good, clean, friendly hostel - I would have no problem staying here again. 5 minutes walk from 2 metro stations so all tourist attractions are easily accessible.

Thanks so much for your kind comments and ratings of our wonderful hostels here in Paris. Hopefully you'll be heading back for a visit sometime soon...You could even try out our new menu and brand new free breakfast. St Christopher's Inn Paris Canal

Generator Hostel Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
31st Jan 2013

Excellent Hostel in an great location and great value for money. Thoroughly enjoyed my time.

13th May 2012

Great Hostel - Though not in Central London, Easily accessible Tube Station nearby. Nice and Clean and great facilities. Easily one of the best hostels I have stayed in and one I am always going to use when I am in London. Everything here that you could possibly need.

Mosaic Hostel, Rome, Italy
6th Oct 2011

The hostel was nice and clean and although my sheets were clean on arrival, I noticed that a couple of my roomies were left the sheets from the previous nights occupants. There was a common area, but not much went off there and nobody seemed to socialise - that said I had great room-mates. The breakfast was adequate but a bit too sweet for my liking, but enough to set me up for the day all the same. The hostel was in an excellent location for the metro lines and attractions.

Backpackers' Lounge, Belgrade, Serbia
9th May 2011

The staff were friendly and excellent, and their were two nice common areas to meet. Location was excellent for the centre of town.