La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

The hostel is great and definitely my #1 choice in Madrid. ( ): Clean, safe, Each bed has a light and a plug in. Free: breakfast, wifi, sangria at night, and free shampoo! The hostel staff was nice and let us use their adapter. Location is great and having a kitchen was so great for saving money. (-): the showers are small with see-through doors making privacy impossible. Also, check-in at 13h30 is late and checkout at 10h30 is early!! Not convenient!!

Hey Susan, thanks for your reviews. We do have lot of customers, and we have to keep this hostel clean that why the check in and check out is like that. thanks for you reviews La posada

Hostel Galeria 13

Salvador, Brazil

The good: This hostel is in a great location, it's clean and really well-run, they have a pool, which is awesome, and the free breakfast is the best I've had so far. They also offer caipirinhas free for an hour at night which is great because all of the guests get together for that one hour and socialize. The bad: They have two ENORMOUS dogs which can be quite intimidating (even though they're both nice) and the beds aren't very comfortable.

Santa Mix Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The hostel was clean, safe, the beds were comfortable and the staff was extremely helpful but I think the location was less than ideal (15 min walk from the metrô on top of a hill). The absolute worst thing about this hostel was that there is only one bathroom with one shower for at least 15 beds. That's ridiculous!

Ok Susan, thanks for your review, But I have to leave some things clear here. About the location, unfortunately that´s nothning we can do. The Santa Teresa neighborhood is on the top of the hill, and that´s what people like about it. The hostel is exactly 750m from the metro because we are not even at the top, but liking or not the location is really a personal question. About the bathroom, we have 15 beds available. The 6 bedroom is an ensuite, so those who stay there have their own bathroom. We have beside that other 3 bathrooms, one of them only with a toilet. So, we have 2 bathrooms with shower for 9 people, which makes it 4,5 persons per shower, We are really sorry about your review, the worst review by far that we received yet, but the only thing we can do is to keep our hard work to make our place a pleasure for everyone who stays were. Cheers.

You get your value for your money with this one. Best hotel I stayed at in India. Cheap, AC, restaurant, HUGE rooms, cable TV (with english channels) huge beds. It really was a pleasure to stay here after some of the places that we've been in.

Dear Miss, Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Suryaa Villa. I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated. I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in service and hospitality. Warm regards, Your Host Suman Singh

Hotel Heritage Inn

Amritsar, India

It was right across the street from the Golden Temple. The location is wonderful. The price is a little high for India but you will be close to where you want to go, the staff is very nice and accomodating and you will have AC! :) Enjoy Amritsar!

Smyle Inn

New Delhi, India

The hostel is nice enough, especially for Delhi, but it is way more expensive than it should be in Delhi. You are better off walking around and looking for a cheaper place that offers AC. We paid 690 INR each per night with NO AC. AC is an extra 200INR per night which we did not know. Not exactly pleased but the location is great (near rail station) and it is pretty clean (although it's in what appears to be a slum).

Literally the best hostel of my life. The actual hostel is gorgeous, all made of rock and wood (how appropriate!). The staff is so nice, they all speak english and they are very helpful and accomodating. The hostel serves great food and good drinks at a reasonable price. The hostel also seems to have thought of things other don't -- every bed has a basket, a lamp and a plug in for charging . Lockers are free. It's clean. Am I raving? Really, loved it! Can't recommend it enough!

It's cheap and it is fairly close to some attractions but it's not so close. You still have to walk a bit and the closest metro is pretty far away. The mattresses are just mats so they're not very comfortable but it's clean, the staff is great, it has a restaurant (that you can trust) and it's cheap!

Down Town Hostel

Malaga, Spain

The front door was always open and the lockers in the rooms didn't work. The only reason that we felt secure was because we had a room of 8 beds all to ourselves. The place is clean and the kitchen and common room are pretty nice. The terrace and smokers area are great too.. All in all I'd say it was a pretty good place for the money.

Babia Hostel Centro

Malaga, Spain

It's a little bit difficult to find and I think that they should perhaps edit the directions that they give on hostelworld but the rest was absolutely amazing. Best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff was absolutely amazing; so welcoming. I would absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone.

Hostal Miralva