Bayrams Treehouse

Olympos, Turkey

Nothing bad to say at all. Amazing vibe, nice area to chill or make friends, free breakfast

Bodrum Backpackers

Bodrum, Turkey

I don't think this place deserves the bad reviews at all. It was a great backpackers place, had all you need, rooms were clean and comfortable and staff, particularly the owner were awesome. Would easily stay here again!

Francesco's

Ios, Greece

Nothing bad to say! Atmosphere is awesome, view and location as well! The staff are great! For a family run place it's cool as! Right by all the bars

• 31st Aug 2014

Paraga Beach Hostel

Mykonos, Greece

I think the super negative comments are unfair- it's a camping place people! In saying that though- there was never toilet paper in the bathrooms which was annoying

• 29th Aug 2014

It's close to the main station which is handy. Room and facilities are all ok, beds aren't the comfiest but you make do. CJ at reception was by far the nicest staff member at this hostel.

Riad Dia

Marrakech, Morocco

The staff were very friendly and helpful, particularly Layla!! The hostel is clean and comfortable, great chill out area downstairs and a beautiful rooftop terrace and it's right by the main square, but quiet so good to get out of the rush. I would have liked a locker but they offered a lock up with staff so that was ok.

KaBa Hostel

Gent, Belgium

It was a nice clean hostel, the staff were super accommodating which was great! I was there on a Monday so the hostel was very quiet but otherwise all was good.

Keystone House Kings Cross

Carlos on the front desk

Lullaby Rambla Catalunya

Barcelona, Spain

Showers weren't that great. The front door stays open and no locks on rooms so it means anyone can walk in when reception staff aren't at their desk. The atmosphere was dry, people werent interacting etc but that's the people. The girl at the desk is super lovely though.

La Casona 1920

Iquique, Chile

This was our favourite hostel! There were plenty of showers & bathrooms, kitchen with everything you need & it was very clean. The owner Isabella is the bomb! She recommended us to a yummy resturant & even gave us a lift - even took us to the bus station when we had to leave. Trust me you will love this place!