Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 25

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The beds were comfortable and had curtains for privacy and lockers beneath. Each room had a computer for web browsing and the WiFi was also reliable. The bathrooms were small but well-maintained and the water was hot. The pub downstairs provided a nice hang out with a friendly, laid back atmosphere. The staff were amiable and very helpful, giving tips on things to do and providing maps and transit advice. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your stay in London, we try to make the hostel your home away from home while you are with us, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again very soon, thank you for your comments.

Fenghuang Biancheng Hostel

Fenghuang-Phoenix County, China

Biancheng hostel was wonderful. The staff were helpful, they booked us tickets to see the Miao village. The showers had hot hot hot water, the beds were comfortable clean and warm and the common room was a great place to hang out and meet people. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.