Location: Mauritius, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

Good location with very helpful staff..Rooms were nice and clean.overall nice stay.

The most important aspect for me was the smile of the girls at the reception.They were very welcoming and always provided information to me.Despite me postponing my arrival,they kept sending updates. The reception team is the best.My room was ok however the toilet was a bit questionable.But I survived.

Thanks for your comments, We are very glad that you had a great time in Qingdao and in our hostel. We have repaired the toilet and now its ok. We really hope to see u again .welcome to our hostel anytime!

Equity Point London

The front staff were nice and very informative.The location of the hostel was a bit far from central london but the area is pretty nice and surrounded by many facilities like train station, supermarkets,foreign exchange.The bathroom was a bit small but manageable.Overall a nice stay with the nice early morning breakfast with vast choice.

Sequoia Lodge Backpackers

Picton, New Zealand

One of the best backpacker i have ever been to..just like a home...very clean ,very peaceful..amazingly we didnt need to have a room key...coz everything was so accessible and safe...

YHA Wellington City

Wellington, New Zealand

Great Place.The rooms are really clean and felt like a hotel actually.The Hostel is well placed and has nice facilities.

Trek Global

Wellington, New Zealand

Nice hostel.Room are small but good enough.Staffs are really nice.

Hi Girish! Thank you for your comments, we hope to see you back in the future. Trek Global Management

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

One of the best washroom area i have ever used over 20 worldwide hostels I have been too.A bit crowded but great place for teenagers

Hostel ELF

A Venice Museum

Venice, Italy

Ciudad Vieja Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel,its was fun meeting and interacting with some many people from different countries and background.The staff is so dynamic , always pleasant and helpful .Being a first timer in South america,I had a great hostel experience and I fully recommend El Viajero-Ciudad Vieja Hostel to anyone visiting Montevideo