Reviews: judesg

Location Singapore, Gender Male, Age 27

PLUS Berlin, Berlin, Germany
6th Dec 2015

This place is really nice and affordable. Nice pool in the basement, super friendly staff and located not far from the train station. The room which I was staying in was really huge. The bathroom was very clean too. Thank you PLUS Berlin for making my stay in Berlin a truly enjoyable experience.

Astor Victoria, London, England
8.0
4th Dec 2015

Staff were very friendly and are always ready to help you with your queries. I love the cosy movie room and the kitchen area. Toilets are well-maintained and the location is quite good (within walking distance from the nearest Tube station).

Hey there! thanks a lot for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We are very happy to hear you spent a pleasant stay here. We work hard to ensure a peaceful night's sleep, a comfortable atmosphere, and a special attention to every need. Inside Westminster council and with a walking distance from the major attractions we strictly believe that our location is unbeatable. We hope to see you again soon in the charming London. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family! xx

3rd Aug 2014

Will always be my first choice of hostel in Kuala Lumpur!

Bodega Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
7th Jun 2014

Helpful and friendly staff. They have good food and drinks too! Don't forget to try their smoothies!

YHA London Oxford Street, London, England
10th Mar 2013

I had a great stay at this hotel and one major factor was because of the location; Oxford Street! Almost everything you need is there. I really like the lounge area, small but adequate. The people around (or probably just during my short stay) as compared to some other hostels I've stayed in. Lockers provided in the room were quite huge! I just felt a little bit upset that wifi, internet usage, and luggage holding all came with a fee. Otherwise, everything is perfect. I'd return someday though.

Astor Hyde Park, London, England
6.9
8th Mar 2013

Got the shock of my life when I found out my room was at the 4th floor. There's no lift, so I had to carry my luggage up all the way. That's not all, if you need something downstairs or probably go out for a short walk, yes, you have those stairs to climb. Haha. Wifi works fine in the room. I checked in on a Friday night and there were some kind of party going on, with a heavily drunk girl disturbing people at the lounge area. I learnt that the girl works there the day after. Oops.

Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
5th Mar 2013

I love everything about Castle Rock! The people, the location, everything. It's one of the best hostel I've stayed in!

Flying Pig Downtown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.7
4th Mar 2013

I was only here for a night and this hostel kinda met my expectation. Was unfortunate that I got noisy neighbors smoking and laughing in their room like crazy although you're not allowed to smoke in the room. I mean you can really tell by the strong smell. Appreciate the free wifi, works fine in the room, although much better if you're within 3m of the reception I suppose. Staff were very friendly and location is extremely good! Just less than 5 mins walk from Amsterdam Centraal.

Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
1st Mar 2013

This hostel has the look and feel of a really nice hotel. I was upgraded to a 3-bedded room, sharing it with really nice people. My only concern, there were no lockers in the room. That left the floor in a slight mess with our bags/luggages as the cupboard in the room was a little too small for 3. Bathroom was awesome. I felt like I was in a 4-star hotel honestly. The tiles, the lights, the shower. Everything was great. Just hope that the wifi works better in the room.

The Garden Backpacker, Seville, Spain
26th Feb 2013

The location of this hostel is about 10-15 mins walk from the central train station. Not so much of a problem locating this place. I was greeted by Daniel, a very friendly guy. I shared the room with another girl, and was fortunate she's very nice room mate too. Wifi's a bit off in the room but works perfectly fine if you're near the reception area (or above it). I truly appreciate the free usage of computers and the free breakfast was good too. I'll definitely return! :)

U Hostels, Madrid, Spain
24th Feb 2013

Very friendly reception staff. The ladies were simply very lovely, welcoming and extremely helpful. Location of this hostel is not too far off Gran Via, easily accessible from the Airport. I had no problem finding my way here. Room is just like in pictures, if not better. Really clean and well maintained. Best hostel ever! I highly recommend this hostel for a good peaceful stay in Madrid! PS: Free walking tour was amazing too. Erika (if I recall her name correctly) is such an amazing guide!

7th Apr 2012

Staff was too noisy when she chatted with her friend, and it's already past 11pm. Maybe she's too excited. Everything else, was good, as usual.

9.0
28th Jul 2011

I've been here twice and will return again in future. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and bed is comfy. :)

• Singapore,
6th Nov 2010

Location is very good, near the LRT, just a few stops away from KLCC, or if you're coming from KL Sentral, it's about 5 mins train ride. Staff are very friendly. I will definitely return to this place.