Reviews: BranigansLaw

Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 29

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

Excellent excellent staff! So friendly and helpful!

Love this place! Fun, clean, great staff, amazing location!

I have to give 5 for staff even though I was conflicted. While staying here I lost the person I was staying with and a lot of the staff went above and beyond the call of duty to help us find him. On the other hand, some of the staff were fairly unhelpful and seemed like they hated their lives. That said, because the good staff we so amazing, I had to give a 5. For all the ratings giving low cleanliness, this is a hostel, not a hotel, and as hostels go, it is one of the cleanest I've seen!

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I have no clue why this hostel is rated so high in fun. It is a family hostel. It's clean, it's quiet, and the staff and everyone staying there is nice and it has internet, but don't expect to meet any other younger (20 - 30) travelers there.

A Little Bird Guesthouse

Chiang Mai, Thailand

I wouldn't recommend this place. I walked in the room and found the cleaning lady going through our locked drawer, so security is pretty low. Honestly, in Laos none of the good hostels are listed on Hostelworld ATM, so just roll in and fine one. There is always a Hostel or Guesthouse open.

Backpackers House

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Best hostel we've stayed in so far in Southeast Asia! Tons of fun, helpful staff, comfortable beds and clean rooms! Great value too. 5 stars for Backpackers House!

Golden Hill Bungalows

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Bodega Phuket

Phuket, Thailand

Jan was awesome! She made us feel very welcome, and we enjoyed every minute. Would definitely attend again!