Reviews: BranigansLaw

Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Midtown Hostel

Gdansk, Poland

I don't know if it was the time frame or the location, but as a traveler who likes to get out and meet people the other guests staying there were all older, or couples that kept to themselves. It is very clean, very nice, and location is close to old town, but overall is was just a place to put your stuff and sleep. Might have just been the weekend I was staying there though.

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

This hostel was so much fun while I stayed there! Excellent staff and great value for the price! Definitely stay here if you are going to Vilnius. The only part that is a little inconvenient is the lack of bathrooms and showers in the one side of the hostel. However, there are lots of extra ones in the other side, just a small inconvenience!

Safe travels and thanks for the great rating! We've got an equal amount of WC and shower facilities on either side :) No worries!

Seagulls Garret Hostel

Riga, Latvia

This is a great hostel. It has a very chill atmosphere that is also has a very social vibe! The reception girls are all really helpful and will make your stay in Riga awesome. Definitely stay here!

The Monk's Bunk

Tallinn, Estonia

Awesome hostel! Get Trey to show you where in town you should go. The pub crawl wasn't quite worth it, but otherwise a great place to stay. Excellent value

Riverside Lodge Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Just an awesome stay. Enrico has some awesome off the beaten path list of things to do in Berlin. A must see!

Old Town Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Can't rave enough about this hostel! Small common room creates a great atmosphere and Jeff will do everything he can to make sure that you have an amazing stay. If it's not booked, you must stay here!

Old Town Hostel Split

Split, Croatia

Best hosteling experience of my 6 week trip! The small hostel creates an intimate atmosphere and you'll get to know everyone. Awesome staff who will help you experience all that Split has to offer, which is a lot! Stay here if you are going to Split! 100%

KEX Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

Far and wide one of the best hostels I have stayed in. KEX strives to make the bar accessible to the locals too so you'll get to meet lots of locals at their bar as well as travellers. Location is also amazing with a great view and very central.

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

Excellent excellent staff! So friendly and helpful!

Love this place! Fun, clean, great staff, amazing location!

I have to give 5 for staff even though I was conflicted. While staying here I lost the person I was staying with and a lot of the staff went above and beyond the call of duty to help us find him. On the other hand, some of the staff were fairly unhelpful and seemed like they hated their lives. That said, because the good staff we so amazing, I had to give a 5. For all the ratings giving low cleanliness, this is a hostel, not a hotel, and as hostels go, it is one of the cleanest I've seen!

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I have no clue why this hostel is rated so high in fun. It is a family hostel. It's clean, it's quiet, and the staff and everyone staying there is nice and it has internet, but don't expect to meet any other younger (20 - 30) travelers there.

A Little Bird Guesthouse

Chiang Mai, Thailand

I wouldn't recommend this place. I walked in the room and found the cleaning lady going through our locked drawer, so security is pretty low. Honestly, in Laos none of the good hostels are listed on Hostelworld ATM, so just roll in and fine one. There is always a Hostel or Guesthouse open.

Backpackers House

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Best hostel we've stayed in so far in Southeast Asia! Tons of fun, helpful staff, comfortable beds and clean rooms! Great value too. 5 stars for Backpackers House!

Golden Hill Bungalows

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Bodega Phuket

Phuket, Thailand

Jan was awesome! She made us feel very welcome, and we enjoyed every minute. Would definitely attend again!