Astor Hyde Park

Cheap room in a good location with excellent staff :)

St Christopher's Inn Newquay

Newquay, England

In the hostel room there was this strange dried brown stuff at the bottom of our shower, which looked disgusting, on top of the shower not actually being that great and in a really dark corner was very off-putting. We were going to use the cupboards which were provided, but chose against it as the floor was the cleaner. The blonde bar lady took ages to serve me, even though I was on her side and waiting the longest, she kept looking at me but never served me until I was already being served.

Mowbray Court Hotel

At first we didn't have towels in our room but they were in there after we went out so it was all good yo.

Inkijkmuseum

Eindhoven, Netherlands

Very small place, room very cold but warms up after 10 minutes with the heater. Close to the station and town.

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

A bit of a walk out of town but a nice hostel.

Loft Gallery Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The only problem I had with this place was the low ceilings, overall a very nice place to stay.

Barmy Badger Backpackers

The dogs were away for the weekend :(

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! The dogs generally only come in during the week days - sorry you missed them!

Lovely place and a lovely owner, we never did get up in time for breakfast but it looked good! Only a 10 minute walk from tube stations and buses are just up the road. Good bathroom facilities and everything was clean. We felt right at home.

Inverness Student Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

I can't remember a thing, but I do remember speaking to the staff on the phone and they were extremely friendly and helpful.

Pacific Coast Backpackers Lodge

Mount Maunganui, New Zealand

• 12th Feb 2013

Base Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

Flinders Backpackers

Melbourne, Australia

• 30th Jan 2013

Cheap drinks in the bar downstairs. Deadly egglizard.

Beagle Houseboat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was perfect. Less than 5 minutes from the city, very affordable, had a lot of character. When we arrived there was a tray with 50 grams of tobacco, papers and a bong. We put Bob Marley on YouTube and had an awesome smoke. What more could you ask for?

Smart Camden Inn Hostel