Reviews: bapaisle

Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Amistat Beach Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

After talking with many other travellers from other hostels, this is by far the BEST hostel to stay at! The atmosphere is just perfect, and the upstairs terrace is amazing. I have never felt so at home in a hostel, with the staff constantly asking if I wanted free Turkish tea, or beer (cheapest beer in turkey). Staff were amazing, and were so laid back! Sunsets were also astounding from the terrace with the blue mosque prayer songs in the background.

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Woodquay Hostel Galway City

Galway, Ireland

The location is perfect being right in the heart of the city, however there are nicer hostels to stay at. the locals told us this is one that you don't want to stay in, but we had good roomates in our dorm, and a great time in Galway. I would reccomend trying to stay somewhere else, but for one night it works grand