Location: Czech Republic, Age: 25

West Two London

This was my second stay in West Two, but this time I stayed with my mother. You get what you pay for, it's cheap and close to Hyde park, which is good, but the kitchen is horrible (dirty, hardly any cutlery, no fridge!), and the number of people per shared toilet/bathrooms is quite big.

• 25th Jun 2014

Derwentwater Independent Hostel

Lake District, England

A nice, clean and well equipped place to stay. The location is probably not the best if you want to be close to the facilities of a town, but for me as a person who walked in from the south one evening and walked over the hill and to Keswick the next morning, it didn't really matter.

• 19th Apr 2014

YHA Grasmere Butharlyp Howe

Lake District, England

What can I say, a really nice place to stay, I found nothing missing... Really liked the fact that I could keep my backpack at the reception after checking out, that was really handy.

• 17th Apr 2014

YHA Hawkshead

Lake District, England

A YHA hostel is a guarantee of a good standard - a well equipped kitchen, clean rooms and bathrooms, helpful staff... Gutted I forgot to write down the recipies hanging on the kitchen wall, they all looked really interesting. Any chance I could get hold of these over the internet, pretty please?

• 15th Apr 2014

London Eye Hostel

I'll start with the only downside I saw in this hostel - not very much space in the room. There were two tripple bunk beds in our room and not much floor space left, so if you come with a lot of luggage, you might struggle. On the other hand, everything else in this hostel was really good. A very friendly common area, friendly and helpful staff, nice kitchen, free breakfast, bathrooms were ok, and each bed has it's socket and lamp, which is really handy. And the location is just great.

• 29th Mar 2014

West Two London

You get what you pay for - the location is great and very convenient. The rooms vere clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. On the other hand, the kitchen is quite terrible - no fridge, no kettle. But as I said, for the price, I didn't expect much. If I'm going to London again, I would consider staying there again.

• 27th Mar 2014