Location Czech Republic, Age 27

• Czech Republic, All Female Group, 25-30
West Two London, London, England
6.0
25th Jun 2014

This was my second stay in West Two, but this time I stayed with my mother. You get what you pay for, it's cheap and close to Hyde park, which is good, but the kitchen is horrible (dirty, hardly any cutlery, no fridge!), and the number of people per shared toilet/bathrooms is quite big.

Derwentwater Independent Hostel, Lake District, England
19th Apr 2014

A nice, clean and well equipped place to stay. The location is probably not the best if you want to be close to the facilities of a town, but for me as a person who walked in from the south one evening and walked over the hill and to Keswick the next morning, it didn't really matter.

YHA Grasmere Butharlyp Howe, Lake District, England
17th Apr 2014

What can I say, a really nice place to stay, I found nothing missing... Really liked the fact that I could keep my backpack at the reception after checking out, that was really handy.

YHA Hawkshead, Lake District, England
15th Apr 2014

A YHA hostel is a guarantee of a good standard - a well equipped kitchen, clean rooms and bathrooms, helpful staff... Gutted I forgot to write down the recipies hanging on the kitchen wall, they all looked really interesting. Any chance I could get hold of these over the internet, pretty please?

The London Waterloo Hostel, London, England
29th Mar 2014

I'll start with the only downside I saw in this hostel - not very much space in the room. There were two tripple bunk beds in our room and not much floor space left, so if you come with a lot of luggage, you might struggle. On the other hand, everything else in this hostel was really good. A very friendly common area, friendly and helpful staff, nice kitchen, free breakfast, bathrooms were ok, and each bed has it's socket and lamp, which is really handy. And the location is just great.

West Two London, London, England
7.1
27th Mar 2014

You get what you pay for - the location is great and very convenient. The rooms vere clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. On the other hand, the kitchen is quite terrible - no fridge, no kettle. But as I said, for the price, I didn't expect much. If I'm going to London again, I would consider staying there again.