Location: Japan, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very nice hostel! We arrived at the bus station around 22:00, but the host came to pick us up. Very clean and cozy rooms, the atmosphere was nice, and facilities are well equipped. I would definitely recommend this hostel to a friend.

We had a very nice time despite our short stay in Barcelona. Location is terrific, just a few minutes walk from the plaza, and the staffs treated us well. I'd definitely stay there again on my next occasion.

Dar El Yasmine

Fez, Morocco

We had an extremely pleasant stay here. They were very welcoming and treated us well. Although our stay in the city was quite short, they helped us get the best out of the short time. The location is a bit hard to find, but it wasn't a big problem for us. I would recommend this place to a friend:)

Hotel Central

Casablanca, Morocco

Nice accommodation, the staffs were extremely friendly. The shower had some temperature issues, but the stay overall was nice. Located near the entrance of the medina, and easy to find.

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Hostel Gamla Stan

Stockholm, Sweden

Good location, the building is alittle confusing but not a problem if you get used to it. The dorm was clean, and free breakfast helped us alot. They have a nice kitchen, so we cooked several times during our stay.

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

David Inn

Florence, Italy

Great location near Academia, you can see the Duomo from the street in front. A small hostel, but the size gives you the sence of security and cozyness. Staffs were very helpful, they made my stay in Florence the best I could imagine!

Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great location and service, the free breakfast helped our budget traveling. The loft space we stayed was nice and comfortable! I would most likely recommend this place to a friend:)

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Great Location, friendly staff, fantastic kitchen with all the table wares. Can't believe it was a little over 10€ with ail of this PLUS free breakfast. Highly recommended!

Had a great stay! The staffs were very friendly, the building was nice with an andalucian patio and clean furnishing. The location is great (you can see the Alhambra from the window) and tapas tours conducted at night were very entertaining, met a lot of nice people there:D Highly recommended!

Residenza Santa Croce