Gatwick Gable End Guest House, Gatwick, England
14th Feb 2016

We arrived late and left early - what a pity, because I would have loved staying longer in this lovely guesthouse. The whole hostel is wonderfully decorated, and the courtesy pick-up at the Airport worked out perfectly. I'll be back for sure! :-)

12th Feb 2016

This familiar hostel was very comfortable. Bed/linen/pillow were extremely comfortable and the gadgets in the room (tablet, good Wifi, fridge...) made it to the best furnished hostel we have stayed in so far. The breakfast was amazing and the staff very helpful and friendly. Toilet/Shower were nice but VERY small :-)

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, while our showers are not big they are more than big enough to shower and change in the cubicles, thank you for your comments.

Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg, Amsterdam, Netherlands
1st Feb 2016

Honestly one of the best hostels I have stayed within the last 8 years. Clean, big, nice staff. The breakfast is amazing. And it really doesn't cost much. The only thing that was missing in my opinion were the lockers.

VivaVenezia, Venice, Italy
13th Nov 2015

I really liked staying at VivaVenezia. The only thing that bothered me was the smell of cigarettes when we arrived (also the towels smelled a bit like this). But otherwise I was really happy. It was clean, the beds comfortable and the small appartment where we stayed was spacious and had everything we needed (even WiFi, computer, kitchen...) The owner was very happy and friendly all the time. Thanks for everything!

City Backpackers Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
13th Sep 2015

Tucano House Backpackers B&B, Florianopolis, Brazil
20th Jan 2014

Since I am not a young party girl, I missed the calm athmosphere of other hostels. The cleanliness as well was not perfect. All the rest was very nice. Decorations and vacation feeling in the whole house, very friendly and helpful staff (from the reception to the kitchen) and delicious dinners every evening. Stay there if you are young, want to be on beaches in the day, eat good food and party at night!

Concept Design Hostel, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
16th Jan 2014

Concept Design is the right place for you if you want to stay at a stylier hostel than all the others. Facilities are very good, a fully equiped kitchen is there, and you are given towels. The big and clean pool and the bar also are nice. What disappointed me was the laundry washing service - they have prices for each piece of clothes! I then preferred to wash my clothes myself... Nothing more to say , I would definitely recommend the place and be back there! :-)

PLUS Camping Roma, Rome, Italy
28th Apr 2012

We stayed in one of the tents and it was really, really comfortable. The whole area is very clean, bathroom/shower is new and I loved the atmosphere at PLUS Camping Roma. Only bad thing is that it takes you one hour to the center - if the bus is coming. The last day, we where waiting 45 mins (!!) at the bus stop!

11th Apr 2012

• Switzerland,
A Venice Museum, Venice, Italy
7.0
12th Nov 2010

"A Venice Museum" could be such a great Hostel - with a little maintenance! The only girl who works there is very nice and attentive - but some more staff would be good. Also, I am not sure if there are bed bugs...