Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Honestly one of the best hostels I have stayed within the last 8 years. Clean, big, nice staff. The breakfast is amazing. And it really doesn't cost much. The only thing that was missing in my opinion were the lockers.

• 1st Feb 2016

VivaVenezia

Venice, Italy

I really liked staying at VivaVenezia. The only thing that bothered me was the smell of cigarettes when we arrived (also the towels smelled a bit like this). But otherwise I was really happy. It was clean, the beds comfortable and the small appartment where we stayed was spacious and had everything we needed (even WiFi, computer, kitchen...) The owner was very happy and friendly all the time. Thanks for everything!

• 13th Nov 2015

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

• 13th Sep 2015

Tucano House Backpackers B&B

Florianopolis, Brazil

Since I am not a young party girl, I missed the calm athmosphere of other hostels. The cleanliness as well was not perfect. All the rest was very nice. Decorations and vacation feeling in the whole house, very friendly and helpful staff (from the reception to the kitchen) and delicious dinners every evening. Stay there if you are young, want to be on beaches in the day, eat good food and party at night!

• 20th Jan 2014

Concept Design Hostel

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Concept Design is the right place for you if you want to stay at a stylier hostel than all the others. Facilities are very good, a fully equiped kitchen is there, and you are given towels. The big and clean pool and the bar also are nice. What disappointed me was the laundry washing service - they have prices for each piece of clothes! I then preferred to wash my clothes myself... Nothing more to say , I would definitely recommend the place and be back there! :-)

• 16th Jan 2014

PLUS Camping Roma

Rome, Italy

We stayed in one of the tents and it was really, really comfortable. The whole area is very clean, bathroom/shower is new and I loved the atmosphere at PLUS Camping Roma. Only bad thing is that it takes you one hour to the center - if the bus is coming. The last day, we where waiting 45 mins (!!) at the bus stop!

• 28th Apr 2012

• 11th Apr 2012

A Venice Museum

Venice, Italy

"A Venice Museum" could be such a great Hostel - with a little maintenance! The only girl who works there is very nice and attentive - but some more staff would be good. Also, I am not sure if there are bed bugs...