Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Usually stay in this hostel when I'm in Berlin. Clean, easy to reach, good facilities, good breaffast fo 3,8 Euro. Close to ROse-Luxemburg subway station, easy to get to ZOB and to Alexanderplatz.

Young & Happy

Paris, France

Possible place to stay for 1 night. Staff is friendly and helpful. But the facilities are average: the shower was broken, the lounge zone is messy, and I did not have a locker in my room. Location is ok.

Dear guest thanks for your review. We have 4 shared shower available and some dormitories have their own, which dorm did you have because we didn't have any come back about a broken shower ? Lockers are available in the lobby at the moment, but next step, we are thinking about more into the dorms. See you soon in Paris !

Vilnius City Hotel

Vilnius, Lithuania

The hotel is good and cosy. Not far from the city center and main sights. Staff is also friendly and helpful. Parking is free.

Hostel Kubu

Klaipeda, Lithuania

Fortuna Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

The experience was good. I really loved the location - really close to the railroad station as well as to the Old Town. Wi-Fi works very well. We lived in a private room and had a bathroom, small kitchen, ac. The only thing is that the room we lived in was a bit dark inside, at the ground floor and a little bit wet but probably it can be fixed with the ac. In general I would highly recommend to stay there especially for those who arrive by the train.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

The Hostel is very clean and comfortable. The breakfast is not included but it cost only 3,6 Euro and very good! Also the staff is friendly. I truly recommend this hostel. And there are a lot of places in a walking distance!

Central Park Hostel

Riga, Latvia

Located 2 steps from the ccentral railroad station and bus station. And really close to the old city. Stuff was friendly and helpful. And parking - is a big advantage!

Barcelona, Spain

Please, bring hair dryers. It is not good when you cannot provide them.. Other things were good, location is excellent and atmosphere is fine, especially if you want to enjoy typical "Barcelona place" )))

HI NYC Hostel

New York, USA

Next time I'll stay there))