Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I love this hostel! I love the location! I love Mostar! I love Bosnia and Herzegovina! - That's my best words to describe. Love is the only word I can best describe. :)

• 6th Sep 2013
  • Malaysia

the plug in a room was not working

• 28th Apr 2013

Edinburgh Nights Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great hostel! Value for money!!! Friendly staff... I've such a nice female bed-dorm! Yeahhh! The staff named Sam was really helpful and friendly, thank you so much for your help. Breakfast in the morning is also another bonus to this hostel. Overall, I had nice sleep because it's so quiet but located in the centre, and I'm satisfied. :)

• 23rd Mar 2013

Interhostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Awesome hostel!!!!! Great and friendly staffs!!! Really in the middle of the city and the cheapest but very clean and valueable for money! I highly recommend to those on budget travel ----> just like me ;)

• 30th Dec 2012

RC Miguel Angel

Madrid, Spain

I love this hostel so much!!!!!!!! Definitely will be back again to stay here. The location is so perfect and it's so close to the Sol Metro!! Staffs and facilities are awesome!! The uncle, the auntie and the sons just treat me like a family! I feel at home, really... They are really informative and provided me the best information to get where ever I want to go with several options! This hostel I feel like living in a real spanish environment...So cool! Spanish people are very kind, friendly!:)

• 26th Sep 2012