I have good stay in this hostel, really! Thank you very much to the helpful staffs. I stayed for 8 nights in this hostel and I have no problem. At first, I was a bit distracted with bad comments but I don't care, so I just booked to experience it by myself. So I realized that the problem is not the hostel but the person who stay in the hostel. My first night there was terrible not because of the hostel but a stupid people whom just like to complain. Hostel is great!!!

We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We would be happy to host you again next time you are in New York City. Safe travels. ISC Staff

This is the best hostel I've stayed in my entire life! I had great memories here, really. Located between 2 subway stations (so it's convenient!). I love my female bed room, it's so clean. Toilet/Shower so many, and it's all clean because cleaner clean it many times. Café is very reasonable price. Kitchen is almost perfect like home, I had 3 times dinner there. Interior of hostel is so beautiful and lovely! Staffs are helpful and informative 24/7! Free activities are must-do there! LOVE IT! :)

New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

This hostel located in the middle of NYC! It is more like a hotel than a hostel but still in a hostel concept with bunk bed :) Got a free welcome pack consist of slippers, shampoo, conditioner and soap. Free breakfast included as well, and it's a 'Dunkin Donuts' breakfast! Yummy. But super noisy whahaha because it's in the middle of NYC - so don't complain much, I've expect that ;) Staffs were all friendly and kind especially Lorena & Rodney! Thank you so much! :)

Stone Hotel & Hostel

Utrecht, Netherlands

Good place while staying there for 4 nights except one night - was very noisy. A group of guy in room downstair (room 10) was so noisy. Staff so helpful and friendly! :) Thank you!!

Safestay York

York, England

York is a small city and this hostel is one of a big hostel there. As a budget traveler I found that this is the best hostel to stay that is located in the middle of everything in York! :)

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I love this hostel! I love the location! I love Mostar! I love Bosnia and Herzegovina! - That's my best words to describe. Love is the only word I can best describe. :)

the plug in a room was not working

Edinburgh Nights Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great hostel! Value for money!!! Friendly staff... I've such a nice female bed-dorm! Yeahhh! The staff named Sam was really helpful and friendly, thank you so much for your help. Breakfast in the morning is also another bonus to this hostel. Overall, I had nice sleep because it's so quiet but located in the centre, and I'm satisfied. :)

Interhostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Awesome hostel!!!!! Great and friendly staffs!!! Really in the middle of the city and the cheapest but very clean and valueable for money! I highly recommend to those on budget travel ----> just like me ;)

RC Miguel Angel

Madrid, Spain

I love this hostel so much!!!!!!!! Definitely will be back again to stay here. The location is so perfect and it's so close to the Sol Metro!! Staffs and facilities are awesome!! The uncle, the auntie and the sons just treat me like a family! I feel at home, really... They are really informative and provided me the best information to get where ever I want to go with several options! This hostel I feel like living in a real spanish environment...So cool! Spanish people are very kind, friendly!:)