Hostel Mondpalast

Dresden, Germany

The area is perfect - close to Neustadt train station, full of nice bars and unexpensive restaurants, nice atmosphere, many nightlife options, 20min walk to the Old Town. Toilets were a bit filthy and the kitchen could be cleaner too but I guess it depends on other guests too (wash your dishes!!!). Anyway I had no problems.

• 16th Jun 2014

London Backpackers

Bathroom definitely needs a refreshment. It is a bit dingy now. Still excellent location - just a minute or less to the Hendon Central station, so a perfect place to stay if you want to explore Camden or Hampstead and if you just need a place to stay at night. No curfew. Cannot rate breakfast - it was too early for me to have them in the hostel ;-)

• 11th Nov 2013
  • Poland

Very helpful staff, perfect location, clean, safe, comfortable. No problems with internet. We were very satisfied. Don't be afraid of booking 9-bed dormitory - it is divided in two actually (however you may hear what happens behind the partition). If I went back to Rome alone or with a female friend I would definitely try to stay here again.

• 7th Nov 2012
  • Poland

This Wombat offers you just everything you could need. I wish there were such wombats everywhere in the world. Just perfect and numerous facilities can help you even to reduce your costs. The best and the most travelers friendly hostel I have ever been at.

• 25th Oct 2012