Pousada Paloma

Ilha Grande, Brazil

We had a good time there, we had worry about some poor reviews but everything works well. The breakfast is very nice, they have dinner, good when you are tired to go out. They should keep clean the bathrooms, I think they just take off the rubbish and don't wash that, also I saw some bedbugs on the bed. The atmosphere is nice, you can rest in the hammock drinking a caipirinha. The prices wasn't bad. We don't know if could stay again there. They speak spanish, english and portuguese.

• 16th May 2014

7 Duendes Base Hostel

Salta, Argentina

This is a great hostel!!! Nice atmosphere and friendly Staff that Helped me to get tours and informations about city. Near of bus station and center city. Good breakfast... I hadnĀ“t no problem there.

El Nomada

Asuncion, Paraguay

Pretty nice hostel, everythings works very well

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

The hostel is pretty good, all things were easy to get and the staffs are very helpfull. I had no problems there.

Hostel Cobreu

Salvador, Brazil

The hostel has a good localization in Pelourinho, but its not clean, the bedroom was with pee smells. The staffs were very helpfull and give information about the city and security places. I had no problems.

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This is a nice hostel in Rio. Everything was good, I had no problems there and the staff and guests were very friendly. The localization is almost perfect, very near of underground and many bus line to everywhere around. Definitly I recommend this hostel.