• Brazil, Male, 31-40
Lagoon Backpackers, Buzios, Brazil
18th Dec 2014

Nice hostel and I met friendly people there. Could stay again if I go to Buzios.

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
Books Rehab Hostel, Arraial do Cabo, Brazil
16th Dec 2014

This hostel was very good, all things worked well. The staffs were helpful to give tips about Arraial do Cabo. I really felt at home. I really recommend it if you want a place to rest and have fun. I had a great dinner barbecue there.

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
Pousada Paloma, Ilha Grande, Brazil
7.7
16th May 2014

We had a good time there, we had worry about some poor reviews but everything works well. The breakfast is very nice, they have dinner, good when you are tired to go out. They should keep clean the bathrooms, I think they just take off the rubbish and don't wash that, also I saw some bedbugs on the bed. The atmosphere is nice, you can rest in the hammock drinking a caipirinha. The prices wasn't bad. We don't know if could stay again there. They speak spanish, english and portuguese.

7 Duendes, Salta, Argentina
16th Jul 2013

This is a great hostel!!! Nice atmosphere and friendly Staff that Helped me to get tours and informations about city. Near of bus station and center city. Good breakfast... I hadn´t no problem there.

El Nómada Hostel Asunción, Asuncion, Paraguay
11th Jul 2013

Pretty nice hostel, everythings works very well

Iguassu Guest House, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
7th Jul 2013

The hostel is pretty good, all things were easy to get and the staffs are very helpfull. I had no problems there.

Hostel Cobreu, Salvador, Brazil
6.0
22nd Jun 2013

The hostel has a good localization in Pelourinho, but its not clean, the bedroom was with pee smells. The staffs were very helpfull and give information about the city and security places. I had no problems.

CabanaCopa Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
8.0
16th Mar 2012

This is a nice hostel in Rio. Everything was good, I had no problems there and the staff and guests were very friendly. The localization is almost perfect, very near of underground and many bus line to everywhere around. Definitly I recommend this hostel.

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. We're glad to hear you liked our staff and location. We hope to see you again! Best regards, CabanaCopa staff