Brazen Backpackers

Beds are a bit too soft, pretty scary if you have to sleep on a highest bunk.My friend who slept during 1st night was afraid to move, but nothing bad happened.Rooms are clean,bathrooms could be cleaner (and it would be nice if hot water was in every shower..), but from what I've seen others would make a huge mess and then leave it like that (e.g. some guy shaved and left his hair all over the basin, not cool.) It's not the best hostel but it's cheap and the location is GREAT.Wi-fi worked.Mostly.

• 23rd Oct 2013

Astor Victoria

I was there for three days, and if it wasn't for the fact that I was only there to sleep, I wouldn't stay there this long. It wasn't very safe, anyone could come in. You also had to pay for every little additional thing. Cleanliness was slightly questionable, they changed sheets but not pillow-cases. Also the staff was trying to hard to be relaxed, my friend was actually put off by this.

• 9th Apr 2012

Youth Hostel Bochum

Bochum, Germany

Let me start with something not really good: if it's your first stay, you have to pay additional money for every night, it's about 3 euro per night. I was surprised by this, but overall hostel is really nice. English speaking staff, very polite and trying hard to be useful, great location, you can easily access most of the places. Super clean too. I highly recommend this one.

• 26th Nov 2010