Smart Hyde Park Inn

Great location, just in front of bayswater metro. Liked the curtains in beds who gives you privacy. Breakfast was on averge and really baisc but not bad. I only disliked the tiny wc, where you couldn't sit properly nor comfortable..the staff was nice and helpful.

• 9th Jul 2013

2kronor Hostel - Vasastan

Stockholm, Sweden

My friend and I spent 3 nights in this hostel. The hostel is enough clean, and it is located in a very good area, as it is 2 minutes from metro station, and opposite a supermarket. We stayed in a twin room at the top floor and we really appreciate it. The kitchen with washdishes and all the facilities was super! The only tiny negatve thing is that reception staff isn't always there;some days you even don't see anybody at the reception...and it is a little bit expensive...but we had a great stay!

• 18th May 2012

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Before arrival it haven't been written one has to pay the hostelling card. There was the sign "the kitchen is on 6th floor" so we left our food there, and the day after that kitchen upstairs was closed... asked to receptionist they told us the only kitchen the have is on ground floor... but we prove that in our room was written on the 6th. The receptionist were also at the bar, so to ask information or both check in or check out every guest has to wait also 15 minutes... unbelievable...

Hi Messa - yes we know that you put the food on 6. floor, the people have been taking care of it until today and we have tried to find our who is the owner, but now we know. Our kitchen in the ground floor is totally new and renovated - so its a pitty that you did not find it.

Hotel Dama

Rome, Italy

• 29th Aug 2011

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

I spent 2 nights in a 6bedded room ensuite. It was really in city center...it was easy to reach anything from there. Quite clean and enough friendly. Nearby you have a supermarket and lots of bar, it is really in the heart of temple bar.

• 26th Jul 2011

Miss Sophie's

Prague, Czech Republic

I stayed 4 nights in a 5 female dormitory. The room was in an apartment with fully equipped kitchen and a very clean bathroom ensuite. One of the cleanest hostel I've ever been. The location it's perfect. 5 minutes walking distance to the city center, and near to metro station pavlova. Nearby lots of supermarkets and shops. The price was excellent. One of the lowest in Prague. Free internet access. I suggest anyone go there.

• 30th Nov 2010