Location Northern Ireland, Gender Male, Age 48

26th Jun 2016

A First class place to stay in.Warm friendly,Professional staff.I now have a great place to stay,when in Paris.Thank you for your kind hospitality and for looking after me.Highly recommended to anybody

Portrush Holiday Hostel, Portrush, Northern Ireland
12th Jul 2015

I stayed at the Portrush Holiday Hostel,last week and I would highly recommend this hostel to anybody,as it's safe,clean and the staff are highly professional who provide excellent customer service.The location of the hostel is perfect for those who want to explore the Portrush area.I will definatly be planning a return visit to this amazing hostel.Thank you so much for your very kind hospitality and hope to see you all again.j:)

13th Oct 2014

As always the service at the SMART HOSTEL was amazing and very professional and it was a pleasure to see the Receptionist TURK again,as it has been ages since I last stay there.Highly recommended if your looking a very clean,cheap,safe Hostel in London.I will definatly be staying there again in the future.

YHA London Earls Court, London, England
9th Oct 2014

I had a wonderful stay at this Hostel and would highly recommended to anybody looking for an Affordable,clean and safe place to stay in London.First class and would stay there again in a heartbeat

28th Jul 2013

Love the Smart Camden Hostel and Have stayed here several times and each time I've stayed the staff has always provided excellent and first class customer service and A special mention to both to Turk and Jeffa for looking after me and always being professional and polite.The Camden Smart is a very reasonably priced Hostel,which is central to both Camden and The West-End.I have no problems about staying here again in the future..:)j

25th Jul 2013

A Very Big Thank you to the staff of The Goalfever,for providing excellent Customer Service,The staff are warm friendly,very professional.They made my stay in Germany a true pleasure and provided excellent help regarding getting about the place.The Hostel is clean,affordable and is excellent value for money and would recommend this Hostel to anybody...

30th May 2013

The probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in on my world travels.It's a very clean,safe and the staff are very warm,friendly and provide excellent Customer Service..When in Dublin you must stay here...

• Northern Ireland, Male,
25th May 2013

Love this hostel so much and when in London,I will always make a point of staying here..Turk The Receptionist,is very helpful and provides Excellent Customer Service,as does all the other staff of The Smart...Excellent Value for money,clean and the breakfast is just right to start to your day off. .One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in and I will be back here....

3rd May 2013

I stayed at The Camden Smart for one night and I found the hostel to be amazing and I would recommend this hostel to anybody.The Staff were very polite,helpful and provided excellent Customer Service(A Special Mention should go to Turk the Receptionist,as he couldn't have been more helpful with my queries.)If anybody is looking for a clean,Cheap and safe hostel to stay in,then this is the place..I will be staying here again,without any worries....

St Christopher's Camden, London, England
27th Sep 2012

I Had a wonderful time stay at St Christopher's and the staff provided excellent Customer Service,which was professional and very friendly..I have no problems in recommending this hostel to people and I will be staying there again during future visits to London,..First Class Service throughout my stay there..

Hi there. Thanks for leaving us your thoughts about your stay here at St.Christopher's Inn @ Camden. I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. I believe that customer service is the key to the success of any business and it warms my heart to hear that our staff are excelling in this area. Safe travels and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Regards, St.Christopher's Inn - Camden

Birmingham Central Backpackers, Birmingham, England
26th Sep 2012

I had a wonderful time at this hostel and I would recommend the hostel to everybody.The staff were very friendly and very professional,also the hostel had a very homely atmosphere..Excellent Value for money and I would stay there again ,when I'm next in town

3rd Aug 2012

The best hostel in Dublin and amazing value for money...!!:)I would recommend this hostel to anybody.The staff are Warm,Friendly and Professional..Hope to stay there again in the future..:))

28th Jun 2011

The Court Hostel will always be my first choice when I'm in town..Friendly Staff,Great Location and Great Dorms were you can get a good night's sleep..!!!

• Northern Ireland, Male, 31-40
24th Jun 2011

The Court Hostel has now become like a second home to me.The Staff and Management are very warm,friendly and kind people to stay with.They also go a bit further in providing good customer care.I have stayed in a few hostels in London and The Court Hostel will always be my first choice from now on..The Hostel is quiet,so you can get a good night's sleep.Also the management also provide a great breakfast in the morning as well as the usual Cereal,Tea and Toast they also provide fresh Croissants.

19th Jun 2011

Excellent Location as it's near the Bus Station .However it's a ten minutes walk into the city centre..!!Was well impressed with this hostel..

2nd Jun 2011

Stayed at The Court Hostel on Thursday and it was a very last minute Booking..!!The staff are very friendly and very helpful.Also I was very impressed with the size of Dorms which I Might add has several coat rails to hang your suit's Jackets on..For the price of the Hostel I was very impressed with the standards and quality of the beds/Dorms..Also I would recommend this hostel for those who love a quiet dorm and a good nights sleep!I will using this hostel again without any worries..

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea, London, England
1st Jun 2011

The staff were very helpful esp when I was met at the Tube station by one of their staff as I had gotten lost!The Manager Matt was very good and professional at his job as was all the staff at the Queen Elizabeth..

Generator Hostel London, London, England
29th Mar 2011

I have stayed at the Generator a few times and I have always had a good time there!The staff is very friendly and professional!There only drawback this trip was being in a room with a few people that snored very loudly,but this is not the generator's fault..:@)lol