Reviews: anniepham9

Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 23

The Local NYC

New York, USA

Hands down the best hostel I've stayed in - so clean, so modern and such a good atmosphere. It's a 5 minute walk to the train station and a 5 minute train ride into Manhattan. The only thing I can pick a bone with is the bathroom, I wish it had a little self that you could put your shampoo and soap on and not that annoying little chair. That's seriously my only problem.

• 21st Apr 2014

The people are pretty cool and it's a little far from the beach but it's still in a good location. I've had a lot of fun times here as it's mainly a party hostel, the only downside was our shower which worked but was a little shoddy, as well as the fact that there isn't much space to put your suitcase in a 9-person dorm. Other then that the rooms were quite clean and modern, a fridge and couch are included in each.

• 1st Apr 2014

Staff are very knowledgeable and friendly, and there's an awesome dog that belongs to one of the staff members and she's adorable. Pretty cool backyard, a rec room with guitars, a piano and whatnot, the people are friendly and it's close to heaps of shops and restaurants. My only qualm is the en suite bathroom, they don't provide you with hand soap and there was someone in my dorm who would always drench the toilet paper so you wouldn't have anything to clean up with.

• 28th Mar 2014

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

awesome people and clean showers! (compared to other hostels anyway). wish i stayed longer, was heaps of fun.