YHA London Oxford Street

I keep coming back because it's everything I expect from a good hostel, with the bonus of its central location.

YHA Salisbury

Salisbury, England

Excellent welcome, brilliant breakfast. Rooms need a facelift. We were disappointed that there was no electrical socket in our room.

YHA London Oxford Street

I always stay here when I come to London, and I am never disappointed. The staff are great, and always helpful. Can't recommend it too highly!

Little Town

Prague, Czech Republic

Very well situated with helpful staff and good facilities. The only problem we had was that the sheets in our private room hadn't been changed when we arrived, but as soon as we mentioned this, the staff member on duty went out of her way to rectify it. Be careful of the adjoining restaurant - they systematically tried to cheat us!

Bath Backpackers

Bath, England

Fairly basic hostel, but excellent value and a nice atmosphere.

YHA London Oxford Street

Everything wasexcellent - we will certainly be back.

• 8th Apr 2012
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Hostal Santillan

Madrid, Spain

On arrival, we were given a room which was noisy. The next day, the staff couldn't have been more helpful in dealing with the problem, and changing our room. The hostel (really a hotel) was a little expensive, but of excellent quality.

Hospedaje Ibai

San Sebastian, Spain

Staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a problem with our room the first night, and the romm was quickly changed. We went in March, and the room was a bit cold - the heating didn't seem to stay on very late. Apart from that, a very enjoyable stay.

Itaca Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

We reserved a double room in the hostel for 4 nights, but the hostel transferred us to a room in another buildng for the fourth, which was noisy and had no en suite toilet. Apart from this we were very happy with our stay.