• USA, Female, 18-24
India House Backpackers Hostel, New Orleans, USA
30th Mar 2013

I loved India House! Good location, friendly staff, and great courtyard and pool area, and for an awesome price. The shower that I used was a little wonky but nothing unmanageable. I was a bit annoyed to see that they don't have enough lockers for all guests, but the dorm rooms are locked so just keep your valuables on you and you're good. Otherwise, I was travelling alone and felt totally safe there. I will definitely stay at India House next time I'm in NOLA!

• USA,
Torquay Hostel, London, England
6.7
28th Dec 2010

This hostel is an excellent location and good if you just need a place to sleep for a couple nights, especially for the price. Not really for hanging out, though the common area was decent...it wasn't the cleanest place but it wasn't that bad--wear shower flip flops!

• USA,
8.0
20th Nov 2010

Everything was pretty nice, but we were a bit worried to find a bug in the sheets upon putting the linens on the top bunk in our 3 bed private.