Reviews: gustborges3261

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Hostel Print

Ljubljana, Slovenia

It's a bit far but you can get the buses 6 and 14. Staff is helpful but the hostel is too big and atmosphere can be impersonal.

Maju Jaya Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

The one problem here was there was a very noisy group and the walls might be thin so people couldn't sleep. But it was an episode I hope, the hostel is really good. A bit far from the center but you can get the tram... That's easy.

Balkan Han Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

It's a good hostel, I would go back.

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

How to start a description about the best hostel I've ever been? Maybe thanking Majda, an amazing person, with such a positive energy and passion for what she does. It's not really only about the service itself, it's about feeling at home and being welcomed and treated well. I'll miss that place but I'm sure I'm gonna go back one day. And for those who go, don't miss the tours with Bata, Majda's brother. Besides that, staff is really helpful and nice... and my favorite cat, Batman, of course!

Hostel Centrum

Kotor, Montenegro

Artemis Yoruk Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

I felt I paid too much for that. They say they have swimming pool and jacuzzi but those where inactivated and very dirty. Rooms were clean but didn't look nice. Facilities were scarce and the ambient is a little bit dodgy. For that price you can find better places.

So many beds in the same room! A bit claustrophobic. Didn't like it. But it was cheap.

We Love F. Tourists

Lisbon, Portugal

One of the best I've ever been. Breakfast, atmosphere and staff are amazing. Oh and it's in Rossio. Just don't go if you hate stairs.

Hostel Santantao

Evora, Portugal

Cozy. And staff is very helpful and nice.

Casa d'Alagoa

Faro, Portugal

Wow! Rooms are spacious and atmosphere is great.

Simply amazing.

Heart Of Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

As most hostels in Amsterdam, price is high for what they offer. But experience is not too bad. It's ok, if you wanna pay some euros less.

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It wasn't really comfortable as spaces (rooms and toilets) were small. It suits well for people on their 18 to 25 years old. Location is good for tourists and the breakfast is great.

Hi, thank you for your comments. Due to our traditional Dutch architecture the building is tall with smaller floor space meaning we are unable to have excessively large toilets. We hope you visit us again. Cheers - The Flying Pig Uptown

DOMOKUCHU

Zanzibar, Tanzania

We almost haven`t seen the owner. There was only one really good guy which made everything (not really a staff to help with information, bookings, payments.. just this guy which was quite helpful but had to handle a lot of things to do).