It was an OK stay for 2 nights. It was very easy for me to get there and to move around the neighborhood. I wish there was ONE spot, maybe the lounge in the basement, that would have Wi Fi. That's the only reason why I wouldn't go back. Even tough the staff provides you with tags for your suitcases, they never check them when you retrieve them. That's not very safe. I was walking around the city and worrying about my things.

• 14th Jun 2013
  • Argentina

My sister, A friend and I flew to LGA late in the night so we decided to sleep there before heading to NYC in the morning. The sleep was ok but not great. There was so much noise from the highway. We were in b24 in the basement. It was Ok for a night but not more than that

• 29th May 2013

Hostel Suites Palermo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

good service, great staff!! The hostel isn't as great though. Huge rooms but TINY bathroom. Hot water is unpredictable and I ended up showering in glacier cold water. Breakfast was OK: bread, coffee, tea, chocolate milk, jams, butter and dulce de leche. The storage room isn't supervised so don't leave ANY valuables. I mean, it's locked but they give out the key to anybody. Location is convenient but the block in which the hostel is located is SCARY. The sleeping quality is horrible.

• 12th Jul 2012

Andes Hostel

Santiago, Chile

This was our second time staying in the appartments. We love it there and will go back! It's cleaner than my house. It's big. Furnitures are new and mattresses are COMFY! Sleeping quality is simply the best. WIFI works very well. Breakfast at the hostel is quite good. The only downside is being so disconected from the hostel so whenever you need someting, you are on your own! I mean, even toilet paper! Anyways, We love Andes Appartments!!!

• 21st Mar 2012

Hostal La Posada Colonial

Quito, Ecuador

Nothing negative to say. Decent sleep, price, location. I recommend!!!

• 11th Mar 2012