Rest Up London, London, England
28th Feb 2013

I've stayed in this hostel for 3 nights and it was really nice. It's situated in Elephant and Castle, and the buses are pass by very often, so it's easy to move around London with no problems. The stuff was pretty nice and helpful and the rooms were clean. I had a great time there and I will definitely stay there again if traveling trough London again! :)

Glasgow Youth Hostel, Glasgow, Scotland
23rd Feb 2013

The stuff was really, really nice. And the hostel was huge and very pretty! It felt like living in a castle! The breakfast was awesome. The only thing was.. OMG the stairs. So. Many. Stairs. Good exercise though :P Oh, and it's very close to the party area which is incredible! I highly recommend this hostel to people traveling trough Glasgow! :)

The Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
22nd Jan 2013

I've been staying in this hostel in November and then back again in January and February and I must say it's really, really cool. The location is awesome. The stuff in very nice and helpful. Grace is always smiling and helping people sorting out their problems. The showers are kind of funny - happens sometimes that they are cold. But mostly is ok! And this hostel is pretty cheap which is very good! I loved it in here and I would most likely to recommend it to anyone who travels to Edinburgh! :)

Lullaby Garden Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
25th Jun 2012

Everything was ok. The stuff was nice. The place was good. I was just disappointed, because on the website they said they have a tour for night bars and I really wanted to go. But there wasn't any. Well, it was Monday. But still, I wanted to go.