Reviews: Lao

Location: Argentina, Gender: Male, Age: 38

Pyrenees Home Stay

Agra, India

The good: Cheap dorm room, View of the Taj Mahal from terrace, Restaurant in terrace, you can get walking to the Taj Mahal (about 20 min), quiet neighborhood, some information given by the manager. The bad: No breakfast (as published), Wi-Fi didnt work, No hot water (they give a bucket with hot water when available), Very thin walls (I had the third floor and heard when they move all chairs in the terrace at 23 pm), Manager always trying to sell services, No free map at all (as published).

Hostel Yes Boss

New Delhi, India

I stayed in New King Hotel. I believe It's the same as Yes Boss. I accepted the Airport Transfer with the Hotel (I recommend you the same. The price is correct). The zone to stay is Pahargang, very near to New Delhi Train station. It's on an Alley, New Delhi style (dark, creepy, but unique!). The room was preety clean, with hot water all the time and wi-fi. I have no complains about the place, just what I needed and was looking for in Delhi. I recommend the place if you are a simple backpacker.

Travellers Inn

Mumbai, India

We reached hostel at 3 am in the morning (9hs before cheking). Staff was kind, let us stay inside hotel until check in. We had an emergency train to other destination and needed to cancel 2 nights reserved. Even it was more than 24 hs earlier, charged 50%. So, they didnt loose anything at all. The manager treated us in an arrogant way for this inconvenience. Good: lockers with key.Clean for india hostel. Very good location! Bad: No hot water. Transfer from airport expensive!!! Dont use it !!!

Hostel Suites Obelisco

Buenos Aires, Argentina

This is my second visit to this Hostel in Bs.As., and for sure I will choose them again next time. Staff is very helpful and kind people. The room was very confotable, and acommodations great! Very complete breakfast, and location right in the center of the town. Quiet rooms and lovely building! :)

"Los amigos" is the perfect choice for staying in Madrid! 100% recommendable! All the facilities, great atmosphere, excellent location! Great staff! Fernando and Gino helped me everytime I needed, with information of the city, nightlife (no to be missed here in Madrid!), places and culture... See you there next time!

La Bague De Kenza

Fez, Morocco

La Bague de Kenza is a beautifull riad. Great decoration, installation, sofa, pictures, TV, Air conditioner, terrace, view, etc.... But, I have to tell you that I don't recommend this place at all! Now they put in Hostelworl they don't accept credit cards, but when I made the reserve, they accepted! Rashid (the manager) only wanted CASH. Besides they left me locked at 6 am when I needeed to take a cab! (the reception is not 24 hs). There is no single computer to use there!!! (they say free acces

Sir, we left you the office computer when you asked for it. The Check in is after 12:00 and we let you enter to your room at 10am or 11am. In the morning the man who works here told me that he was awake at 5:30 am to accompany you to take a taxi, so I do not know if it was you who was sleeping or him. We apologize again if you had any problem.

Riad El Pacha

Essaouira, Morocco

Riad el Pacha is an excelent choice for staying in Essaouira! Right in the middle of the Medina, not so difficult to find, close to everything you need to spend a great time on that city... The computer was broken, but the girl in the reception lend us her netbook everytime we needed it, with no problems. The only difuiculty we had was to comunicate with the guy in charge at night, he oly speas arab language, but with signs it was ok. Very recomendable choice!

Granada Inn Backpackers

Granada, Spain

Granada Inn es hasta el momento, uno de los mejores Hostel que visite!. Es todo nuevo, con comodidades de un hotel y un desayuno tipico, pero super completo! Esta muy bien ubicado, cerca de todo lo que necesitas (trenes, casco antiguo, alhambra, etc... todo a distancia de pie). Solo fue extranio que a nuestra llegada no hubiese personal que hable Espaniol, siendo un Hostel de Espania. Super recomendable!!!

Backpackers BCN DiputaciĆ³

Barcelona, Spain

If you want a comfortable place to stay, with lovely common places, relaxing terrace, facilities, nice rooms, helpful staff, BCN DiputaciĆ³ It's a great choice for your staying in Barcelona. Not too far from the most touristic places, great security, and cleanliness, I recommend you this choice!

Portal del Sur

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The Hostel is a great place to stay in Rio if you like a neighbourhood, with parties on the streets every day, like Lapa, or very close to the Bohemian neighbourhood of Santa Tereza. With crew very friendly, helpful, and funny. I believe you'll like this place if your looking for this in a fun hostel... not recomended for the one's who go to bed or get up very early!

Hostel Suites Obelisco

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Excellent staying at Obelico Hostel... Kind staff, clean bathroom, quiet rooms, excellent breakfast! Kind of warm room... if it had a ceiling fan would be great... Probably seek for this place the next time I go to Bs. As.