Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 68

Nasca Lodge

Nazca, Peru

Maribella was a wonderful hostess. She is very friendly and kind and oh so helpful. She helped us with anything we needed while in Nazca. We would really recommend this hostal---very clean and safe. The surrounding area was a little iffy but we had no trouble. She speaks really good English too.

Barranco is a great location to stay while in Lima. It felt safe and was quiet. Barranco Backpackers was in a great location...near mercado, banks, restaurants & metropoliano. Staff helped us with anything we needed.

Oak 112

Chicago, USA

The location was great .....just a few blocks to the subway or you can walk right into the heart of Chicago. The room was sparse but alright . The staff were really helpful. Met lots of nice folks visiting from around the world. I would recommend this place or stay here again if we ever returned.

40 Berkeley Hostel

Boston, USA

Our stay was great. Helpful staff. The breakfast was awesome--very generous portions although the servers were less than hospitable. A wee bit of street noise from nearby construction but not bad. Everything else was wonderful. Great location near Back Bay subway station made getting around very easy. And allot happening on nearby Tremont Street as well. Showers were nice and hot and full volume water. Lots of foreigners so fun to visit with them.

Mandalay Inn

Siem Reap, Cambodia

The staff at Mandalay were wonderful. So very willing and helpful and always with a beautiful smile and a lovely bow of the head. We thought the location was perfect for Siem Reap. There is no breakfast included but a nice cafe that has what you need and want. We would definately stay here again and I would recommend it.

Vy Khanh Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

We enjoyed Vy and staying at her guesthouse. She and her family were wonderful and treated us so well. She even took care of me when I had a sick stomach. The location was really good, it was very quiet, great hot water showers. She answered lots of questions and helped book taxis and tours--just made things so easy for us. Her mom made us a wondeful meal for Tet--Happy New Year!! We would definately stay here again and I would recommend it.

Dear Jerry , Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again. Best regards, Your Vy Khanh Guesthouse ;-)

Villa Pink House

Da Lat, Vietnam

Rot and his family were absolutely wonderful. We enjoyed our stay at this beautiful hotel. Rot took us on a fantastic motor bike tour to his old village and we met with an enjoyable country family who shared great stories with us. Rot did a fantastic job and he is to be commended for his English, high energy and thoughtfulness for wants and needs. We would surely stay here again and would definately recommend it.

Dong Hai's Family Hostel

Nha Trang, Vietnam

This place was just fine. The gentleman did not speak English too well but heck my Vietnamese is not so good. There was no breakfast but they did have an automatic hot water dispenser that we could use for making coffee in the morning. He was helpful getting us a taxi to the mudbaths too. The hot water and shower/tub was great!! Nice and quite too. We would stay here again and I would recommend it.

Luan Vu

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

We enjoyed our stay here. The satff was very friendly and helpful. The room had everything we needed. We would stay here again