Hotel 17

New York, USA

Good value, decent size room, very clean, and quiet. The only improvement I would have liked was coffee/tea making facilities at least by reception if not in the rooms. Other than that I had a nice stay and would recommend this hotel.

Astor Museum Inn

Location is very good, but other than that I would not recommend this hostel. It is quite run-down and dirty, breakfast is minimal at best, and common areas are small and generally full. Definitely a party atmosphere so not great if you want to relax or get a good night's sleep.

the owners are very friendly and helpful

Rowan Tree Hostel

Ennis, Ireland

very friendly staff, clean, and convenient, but the bed mattress was extremely hard and uncomfortable

Hi there, Thanks for the feedback, we're sorry thet you found the mattress to hard, it is a high density memory foam mattress and is very good for your back and most people compliment the quality. let us know the next time your coming and we'll try to organise somthing softer for you, or maybe an extra pint of Guinness to help you sleep!! Regards RowanTree team :))

Killarney Sugan Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Killarney Sugan Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Lovely, charming hostel with clean and comfortable beds

Abbey Hotel

Dublin, Ireland

I made the booking online, but we arrived to find that the staff had put the booking in for the wrong night and only had 1 room left, which was not the type booked. That room was damp (due to a leaking radiator) and also smelled for that reason. We received no compensation for the error. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Ashfield House