• New Zealand, Female, 41+
Old Penang GuestHouse, Penang, Malaysia
7.7
7th Nov 2014

I have stayed at Penang Guesthouse a few times as I like the price and the location. It is a pain if you have a car as there is no car parking. Unfortunately, the last time I stayed I got bitten by bedbugs very badly. This has never happened before, so I was disappointed with my last stay.

• New Zealand, Couple, 41+
Hotel MarMar, Ouarzazate, Morocco
26th Dec 2013

I liked your location, so close to the Supratours bus stop, and that the room was large and comfortable. Hot tea was waiting for us when we arrived and breakfast was included in the price. It was a very comfortable stay.

• New Zealand, Couple, 41+
Hotel Central, Casablanca, Morocco
20th Dec 2013

The room was very clean, the water hot and I enjoyed the view of the square from our cute balcony and the roof-top. Thank you for all your recommendations and information. The map was very helpful.

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
Travellers Inn, Singapore, Singapore
9.0
9th Dec 2011

There are a lot of hostel rules, but I realized that this is Singapore and it does make for a more comfortable stay. The owners/staff are lovely. You can't go wrong with the value for money.

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
Hostel 41 Below, Bariloche, Argentina
22nd Nov 2010

The hostel was lively and fun without being too noisey when you wanted to sleep or have quiet time. The staff went out of their way to help me when I left my purse on the bus. I couldn´t have asked for a better hostel.