Reviews: manuelalamartine

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

It's probably the best hostel I've been in my life so far. It's super clean, breakfast is awesome, easy to get around, the rooftop view is amazing. The staff is great, very friendly and always ready to help you and to give you some tips of what to do. I wish I was there longer... Thanks!

• 4th Aug 2013

The New York Loft Hostel

New York, USA

I love it! Love the area, it's close to the subway, so you can go pretty much everywhere, close to grocery shop and some bars, a lot of street art around, it's great. The room is big, comfortable, clean. Breakfast and BBQ free. Common area is so cool! I was there twice and I'd come back for sure.

• 27th Jul 2013

Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

Nice hostel, clean, close to the subway station, it's very easy to go around, and the price is really good for NYC.

• 25th Jul 2013

La Maison du Patriote

Montreal, Canada

The location is great, the area is so historical with nice bars and restaurants around, it's at the old port, there is people everywhere walking around (in the summer)! The hostel is nice because it feels like home. And the dorm with 22 beds is very comfortable, way better than it sounds.

• 20th Jul 2013

• 3rd May 2013

The New York Loft Hostel

New York, USA

Very nice hostel, the patio is just amazing to chill out and there is some nice cafes and restaurants nearby. Also, there is a subway station really close if you want to go to manhattan. There is also some graffitis around, which makes the atmosphere really nice. I was just for two days at this hostel, but if I come back to new york I'd stay there for long rather than other ones. Thanks!

• 3rd May 2013

Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

Super nice hostel. Common areas and kitchen are great, and it's very clean. It's close to subway stations, so, super easy to go anywhere.

• 1st May 2013
  • Globetrotter

Hello! Thank you for your positive comments! We really appreciate it. We use all feedback to ensure we create the best customer experience possible. We hope to see you soon. Please make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (search Q4 Hotel) for the latest updates on our tours and events. All the best, Kevin Feldman Q4 Team

Las Vegas Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

I only stay at the hostel the last two nights of my staying, so I didn't participate at the hostel activities, but they have many. I didn't like the location, the neighborhood is pretty strange and I didn't feel safe at all. There are buses going to The Strip really close to their location, though.

• 7th Jan 2013

Las Vegas Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

• 6th Jan 2013

Banana Bungalow Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

The hostel is great. There is kitchen and bathroom inside the dorm, so it's pretty practical. The only thing that I didn't like was the size of the lockers, because they are too small. They have lots of activities, it's pretty fun to stay there.

• 29th Dec 2012

Green Tortoise Backpackers

San Francisco, USA

I loved the free dinners, the common area is great, makes it very easy to meet new people. The location is nice, there is restaurants and cafes around, public tranportation as well. You should just be aware that guests put loud music very late and the noise goes to the bedroom. I couldn't sleep well for two nights, then I realized that the music was actually at the hostel, but there is 24h reception, so they can easily ask people to turn off the music when it's past 11 p.m. or midnight.

• 25th Dec 2012

Green Tortoise Backpackers

San Francisco, USA

The hostel is great and they have really good free dinners at mon, wed and fri. Definetely recommend.

• 18th Dec 2012

• 9th Nov 2012

Cosmopolitan Hostel

Recife, Brazil

Passei só um dia, mas adorei o hostel. Muito fácil de achar, central, fácil de pegar ônibus. Staff super prestativa e gente boa. O café da manhã e a area comum são ótimos! Obrigada! I stayed for just one night, but I really liked the hostel. Very easy to get there, central and easy to catch buses. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast is great. The common area atmosphere is amazing. Thank you!

• 27th Jun 2012

Republika Hostel

Natal, Brazil

If you want to meet people, this is the right place, because the common area have a great atmosphere and the hosts take the guests to such nice places. The hostel is amazing, a kind of greek/brazilian style, everything is new and clean and is really close to the beach. Thank you.

• 23rd Apr 2012

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The breakfast is great... The staff isn't that helpful, but was ok! I would recommend this hostel.

• 10th Apr 2012
  • Globetrotter

The hostel is good, but the neighborhood is kind of strange. I like the fact that the beds have curtains and I felt a lot of privacy, even staying in a dorm with 12. But I was in the top, and there is a hole between the bed and the wall, and my belongings always fall out of bed.

• 6th Apr 2012

Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I had a perfect stay at Casa Gracia. The staff was very friendly, they are always available and the recommend me a lot of things to do in Barcelona... The location is amazing, 5 minute walk to La Pedrera, and there is near supermarket, metro station... Every night they have this pub-craws with a really nice girl and it's easy to socialize. The breakfast and the kitchen are good! I've been travelling around 5 cities in europe and casa gracia is the best I stayed. Thank you.

• 3rd Apr 2012

Clink78

The hostel is great. I like the beds, because even though I stayed in a room with 12 beds, I feel like I had a lot of privacy. I just don't like the fact that I was in the 5th floor, and everyday in the breakfast time, the staff were cleaning and the lifts were always busy because of this. I would recommend you to do this cleaning after or before the time of the breakfast. But the rest was very nice. Thank you.

• 23rd Mar 2012

Che Lagarto Hostel Iguaz�

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

It was just one night, and was nice. I would recommend there, the location is great and the room is fine!

• 21st Jul 2011

Hostel Giramondo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Oi! Adorei ter passado minhas férias no Giramondo! O pessoal do atendimento é muito bacana, principalmente o Elvis... Sempre resolvendo os pepinos com a maior paciência ;) Além disso, a galera super gente boa, simpatia pra todos os lados! O café da manhã é ótimo, quando eu acordava pra tomar, já to com saudades das medialunas! E enfim, foi bom porque mesmo estando longe de casa, já me sentia em um lar, o que foi maravilhoso pra poder aproveitar bem as férias. To morrendo de saudades e recomendo!

• 4th Feb 2011