Vienna, Austria

It is a bit strange coming and being checked in remotely, but the owner is really great in person. Super nice and even let me borrow her laptop for a day.

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Staff was great, bar is stocked, and the pub crawl was good. The staff were great to chat with about what to do.

Boogie Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

Staff were great with lots of good suggestions. There was a large group of Dutch teenagers who made tons of noise a mess of the kitchen, but it isn't really the hostels fault.

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Probably one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The staff are all great, the place is lively, but not over the top so. Its just north of the old town next to a major tram stop so it is pretty well located. Good outings too.

Folk Hostel

Lublin, Poland

The front desk people were all great and went well beyond the norm to try to help me. When I was there, there was not too many people there and they were all older people from Ukraine so it didn't have a lively atmosphere, but I think that was just due to the people there at the time and not really a reflection of the hostel

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

staff were helpful. Their free computers were useful for me since I traveled without one.

Albergo Argentina

Genoa, Italy

I was there during the winter holidays and the place was empty so it is hard to give much comment about the atmosphere. The location was walkable too, but a bit far.

DREAM House hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

Old City Hostel

Lviv, Ukraine

Great staff and prime location.

Retro Moldova Hostel

Chisinau, Moldova

Interesting place. I was there when there were only a couple people staying there so it wasn't all that lively, but another guy staying there said it was better before I arrived. A little bit hard to find the place, but easier than some other hostels in Chisinau.

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

Downtown Hostel Novi Sad

Novi Sad, Serbia

Manga hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

The staff was quite helpful and the hostel itself was one of the nicer ones I've stayed at.

Youthhostel Zurich