Location Brazil, Gender Male, Age 32

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
Banana Bungalow Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA
28th Jan 2016

Hostel is pretty good. Locatated at Hollywood Blvd., just a few blocks to Douby Theatre. Every day they have different events, like parties, dinners. There´s a parking, sports area, good and free wifi, lockers in rooms, kitchens inside the rooms. People from all countries go there. So, it was amazing experience. I would totally recommend the Banana Bungalow.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
Happy Buddha Boutique Hostel, Medellin, Colombia
25th Nov 2013

The hostel is located in the best spot of Medellin (Zona Rosa and Parque Lleras), next to bars, restaurants and nightclubs. All staff were friendly and polite and they gave us everything we need. There is a bar in the hostel, but wasn´t opened during 2 days I was there. Rooms are safe, clean and comfortable. I think they could have computer for the guests, but there is wi fi for free, so, it´s ok! I would stay there again!

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
Lima Limon Candelaria Hostel, Bogota, Colombia
7.1
20th Nov 2013

The hostel is located in Candelaria, nice neighborhood, next to downtown. But my room was inside of other room, so everytime I had to go to bathroom I had to pass through the other room. The place is small, ugly, but shower and breakfast were ok! Frontdesk girl was friendly.

The place is ugly? why?