Nomads Westend, Sydney, Australia
6th Jun 2015

I read a lot of reviews about the hostel being unclean. However, I stayed for one night, and saw no uncleanliness whatsoever. The lift is very slow, but apart from that, it's fine, and I will stay again next time I'm in Sydney

IS@K Guest House, Seoul, South Korea
21st Aug 2014

We stayed in the twim private room. We were perfectly happy with it. Cooling in the room was an evaporative cooler (not an aircon), and so doesn't function effectively with closed door. We were happy to sleep with the door open a bit, and it was still a quiet and cool room. Very happy with the quality of the hostel. Also only a 5-10 minute walk to one main party areas in city. Owner and staff were great and I am happy to recommend.

Hostel Ann, Nagoya, Japan
14th Jul 2014

There was AC in the room, which was great against the horribly hot Nagoya heat. Enjoyed my stay there and would be happy to stay again.

Tani9 Backpackers Osaka, Osaka, Japan
4th Mar 2014

Stayed at this hostel for 8 days, and had a great time! Many thanks to the owner and the awesome staff at the hostel. The staff really make the place a really friendly place. Thank you guys.I have been recommending this hostel to other travelers that I meet on my journey. Mainly foreigners staying at the hostel, but some Japanese people stay there, they get involved and everybody has fun - which is really good for getting to know the real Japan just a little bit better.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks!We are really grad to hear that you could stay comfortably and have fun here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

The Yellow, Rome, Italy
17th Jan 2011

I did enjoy my stay at the Yellow, and I would recommend it on. It's a good enough place to meet people, but there's no common space except the bar (where you're not supposed to eat your own food and drink your own drink). The bar is quite expensive and it's not the most ideal party atmosphere. All that aside, it's a good place, and I would stay again.

La Posada de Huertas, Madrid, Spain
11th Jan 2011

This hostel was greeeat! It's the second best hostel I have ever stayed in (but a lot cheaper than my best!). Excellent place to meet people and they are also well connected with the tour-for-tips program and organised pub crawls. My stay in Madrid was awesome. And they have a functional kitchen too - I didn't just have to eat Doener the whole time :-)

• Afghanistan, Male, 18-24
A Venice Museum, Venice, Italy
8.0
2nd Jan 2011

A good hostel. It was a good place to meet people, and the free dinners definitely added to the experience. Linen has to be paid for extra, but that's not the end of the world. For a traveller travelling alone, it's a good enough place to meet people. Recommended

Hotel Alba, Milan, Italy
4.7
29th Dec 2010

This hostel could be suited to people travelling in groups, but it is in no way suitable for people travelling alone. There are no common areas (no chance to meet people), and furthermore there is a curfew at 1.30 (if my memory serves me correctly). I would not recommend this place, and do not like that I had to stay there at all.

Emerald Palace, Florence, Italy
13th Dec 2010

A good hostel, and with a good price. Great place, but when I was there, there weren't heaps of people to hang out with. Still, I would recommend it on!