Reviews: margaux12173478

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 27

Studios Margo, Naxos, Greece
11th May 2013

This little hotel was great!! The staff was very nice and welcoming and I loved its location. It's on a big hill, but only about a 10 minute walk or so to the main part of town. I liked running through the curvy streets up there. It was off-season (mid-May) so it was quiet. The room was beautiful and also had a balcony. The only problem I had were some ants in my room. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to make a fuss - insects happen. But I'm sure they wouldn't have minded moving me.

• USA, 18-24
St Christopher's Village, London, England
27th Feb 2013

Loved this place! Staff was super fun and friendly, location is awesome right by the Borough Market and metro, and the bar or the chill out room are good places to pre-game since there's always people hanging out. Only thing is that breakfast ends at 9am and there's also no kitchen, but there's a grocery store right across the street where you can grab a pastry or some cheap prepared food. When I come back to London I'm staying here again!

Hostel One Sants, Barcelona, Spain
30th Oct 2012

This was our first stop in Spain and we had an AWESOME stay. The staff is the best. They really truly care if you have a good time! They treated us like family and did everything they could for us to enjoy ourselves and explore the city to its fullest. One of the staffers even put on an acro-yoga show one night! The free dinners are great, the hostel is clean, the 2,50 breakfast is a good value, there's free internet, what else could you ask for? Shout out to Dada, Raphael, Adri, Luis, & Linda!

Cool & Bed, Lyon, France