The staff member was not very helpful. Least helpful of all the hostels I stayed at on my trip.

• 27th Jul 2013

Global Village Backpackers

Toronto, Canada

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Perfect location, friendly staff, a bar next door that locals visit but doesn't overpower the hostel and comfy beds.

• 24th Jul 2013

Get new mattresses. I have travelled the world staying in hostels and your mattresses were by far the noisiest I have ever experienced...you woke up everyone everytime you rolled over. Every movement made me feel guilty.

• 21st Jul 2013

Hi Mitchell, Thank you for taking the time to offer up a suggestion. We are in the process of updating all of our mattresses, so I do hope you will stay with us again the next time you're in Boston. Safe travels!

The Bowery House

New York, USA

You should provide a more accurate picture of the size of you single bed 'rooms'. Fix the bathroom doors (perhaps rubber stoppers?) so they don't unnecesarily slam shut, waking-up all those people sleeping in nearby single bed rooms.

• 18th Jul 2013

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

One of the better hostels I have stayed at...has all the facilites, good breakfast, decent location and good atmosphere:)

• 24th Jun 2013