Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 26

• 28th Jul 2014

• 23rd Jul 2014

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The USA Hostels chain is brilliant and I would definitely use them again!

• 14th Dec 2013

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

• 8th Dec 2013

USA Hostels San Diego

San Diego, USA

• 5th Dec 2013
  • Globetrotter

thanks so much for the great comments!

Firehouse Hostel

Austin, USA

• 2nd Dec 2013

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

• 28th Apr 2013

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very good hostel. Right outside Vondelpark and only a short tram ride away from the city centre. The staff were extremely helpful, the facilities were excellent, and for people travelling alone, this is a great place to meet other people. I would definitely stay again!

• 19th Jan 2013

Dear, Thank you for your rating and response! Kind Regards, Stayokay Vondelpark

The Penthouse Crib

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

What a great hostel. Brand new furnishings, located just 5-10 minutes walk away from Plovdiv city centre, and excellent value for money. The beds were extremely comfortable and we were provided with a really spacious, modern room with a balcony. Best of all, the hostel has a roof terrace which was great to have a few drinks on with our host Yocko. Yocko was extremely helpful, friendly and welcoming - should we visit Plovdiv again, we will definitely be staying at the Crib hostel. Thanks guys!

• 28th Sep 2012

Nomads Hostel

Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

This is a truly brilliant hostel. Comfortable living space, beautiful location, and excellent value for money. Veliko Tarnovo is lovely and when we visit again, we will definitely be using this hostel. The tour provided by one of our hosts, Nedyalko, was great fun, informative, and definitely worth the cost. Thank you again guys - we will hopefully see you again soon

• 26th Sep 2012

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Brilliant hostel. I stayed here previously in Sofia and I would do so again. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly on both visits. I booked an apartment which was excellent value for money. Looking forward to the next visit!

• 25th Sep 2012

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

Brilliant hostel! The staff were some of the best that I've come across. They were friendly, cheerful, and always willing to help. The free food was delicious and a major bonus. Although the hostel was located away from a number of the main attractions, these were only a short Metro ride away. Great value for money and comfort in the rooms too. I would definitely visit here again. Thanks again all!

• 15th Sep 2012

Crafoord Place

Stockholm, Sweden

A very good hostel and well-priced considering it's located in the otherwise very pricey Stockholm. The receptionist was very helpful, the place was very clean, and the fact it was once located inside a hospital makes it a rather interesting stay! It would be better if there were more showers available, but I would still recommend this hostel to anyone thinking of going to Stockholm.

Langholmens Vandrarhem STF/HI

Stockholm, Sweden

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Unique, safe, great location, friendly/helpful staff, and very clean. The museum housed within the hostel was great as well. Although I would say that the directions to the hostel could be more detailed, I would recommend it without hesitation.

• 22nd Jan 2011

Atlantis Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The staff were incredibly helpful, earmarking both tourist attractions and local restaurants which were within our small budget. For the price, a really great hostel.

• 19th Jan 2011

Dublin, Ireland

• 8th Oct 2010

Navigator Hostel

Rome, Italy

The main issue I had with this hostel was that it was not well signposted (for people planning a visit, it\'s room number 1 at 39 Via Buonarroti). After waiting 15 minutes for the guy to take us to our room, we were then driven to another location a 5 minute walk away from the hostel. However, after this rocky start, me and my mate were given a 3 bed (we paid for a 6 bed) with our own en-suite and balcony, along with a shared kitchen. The room had AC and was huge, so it worked out OK in the end!

Hotel Marcella

Florence, Italy

Fantastic location (very near to SMN train station) and really friendly staff - the owner was particularly great! We were given a room with a balcony overlooking the neighbourhood as well which was brilliant. The room was clean and spacious - it was just generally a very good hostel. I would definitely stay again!

Nuova Locanda Belvedere

Venice, Italy

The hostel just did what we needed: good location (5 minute walk to train station and then just under 10 minutes to arrive in Venice) and a clean room/bathroom. Although I didn\'t consider it an issue, the hotel is in a relatively quiet area and doesn\'t really have a place for all travellers to congregate (so it may be difficult for lone travellers to meet others there). But for the price I had it for in peak season, it was a decent to stay. I would have no problem going there again.

Hotel Arno

Milan, Italy

The main problem was that in the summer heat, the room\'s get very hot and sleeping became uncomfortable. Aside from that and the slightly unclean bathroom, the hostel was well-located (10 minutes to walk from the train station, and 20-25 minutes to central Milan) and the staff were extremly helpful/welcoming. Considering the cheap price we paid (£17-£18) in peak season, this hostel was a reasonably good choice.

• 20th Jun 2009
  • Globetrotter

Possibly the best hostel I've stayed in. Could do with a few more computers for internet access, but apart from that, it was different class. Good size rooms, clean, friendly staff, TV room, top notch kitchen, etc. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Malmo.